Interesting Cove signatures

I noted that Colpart is using a very good signature: If you think training is expensive, try ignorance.

That is definitely good food for thought, just like many other signatures I have seen here during the years. So why not start a thread about signatures? Said and done... Here it is. Tell me about your favourites (not your own, of course).

/Claes

C

Craig H.

My all time favorite, and sometimes quite appropriate, I must say...

Mike S.

And they ask me why I drink....

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Tell me about your favourites (not your own, of course).

/Claes
Funny that you started this thread, Claes, because I have been thinking about this very topic for a while. You are right. There are some very clever signatures. There is one that I particularly like and is very applicable to the Cove. Goes something like "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person" :notme:

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
My all time favorite, and sometimes quite appropriate, I must say...

Mike S.

And they ask me why I drink....
A president of a South America country back in the 60's was known for drinking more than he should, while in office. A reporter once asked him, during an interview:

"...But president, why do you drink?"
After pausing for a few seconds, the president, very seriously, answers:
"Son, I drink it because it is liquid. If it were solid, I would eat it...":biglaugh:

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
One of my favorites goes something like this: If you start to thinking you're someone of importance, try ordering someone else's dog around.

I think this is Cari Spears' signature. When I first read it, I giggled right out loud! :lol:

BradM

Leader
Admin
I'm too boring and analytical to have come up with one by now.

I'm thinking of quoting the Great Thinker Homer Simpson:

" Everytime I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain"

C

Cordon - 2007

"One Test is Worth a Thousand Expert Opinions"

Copied from the home page here at the Cove.

Manix

Get Involved!!!
Trusted Information Resource
Just out of curiosity, Jim, how many times a day do you change your signiture? It seems to be different everytime I see it!

G

gszekely

I found this yesterday, and translated:
Leading means action, and not position. :)

Top Bottom