Can YOU help? --> Unanswered questions <-- (Other than Marcelo's Informational posts)

Internal audit - Combine similar nonconformities in one or keep separate?

CPhelan

Starting to get Involved
Hello,
I am completing an internal audit on our QMS. There is 3/4 minor nonconformities associated with personnel not being trained on the most recent revision of documents. Should these be listed in the report as one nonconformity with detail in the report stating which documents or is it best to separate each nonconformity into its own?

CPhelan

Starting to get Involved
I would list all three as objective evidence as one non-conformance issue. This helps to show it as a systemic issue instead of a one-off issue.
Great thank you Michael. I believe it is a very human issue and a weakness in our current QMS that should be resolved by adding an available training module to our current electronic document control system.

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Staff member
Super Moderator
I agree with Michael. It should be considered a Major since it is reflected throughout the organization. It is a breakdown in the training process.

Just my opinion

CPhelan

Starting to get Involved
I agree with Michael. It should be considered a Major since it is reflected throughout the organization. It is a breakdown in the training process.

Just my opinion
Thanks for the reply Coury. Based on the Major / Minor classifications in our internal audit protocol this is identified as a Minor.

Top Bottom