Internal audit plan template

Sebastian

Trusted Information Resource
Per ISO 19011 audit plan, it is description of the activities and arrangements for an audit.
Audit programme, there are arrangements for a set of one of more audits planned for a specific time frame and directed towards a specific purpose.
ISO 9001 section 9.2.2 requires programme of audits.

Qualygirl, you've asked for audit plan.
You get audit programme and is it what you've asked for?

Jp Espiard

Registered
Hi,

I did not post a lot of coments on this forum, but just a special thanks to Amit Ballal because this document was exactly what I was looking for!

This forum is very helpfull for all QARA employee. QMS and regulation may be very complex but with this forum it become easier!

Best regards

Ruy Moura

Registered
Hello. I need to develop a checklist to perform diagnosis / internal audit in the sector responsible for risk management (ISO 31000 / IATF 16949) in the automotive supply industry. I need ideas or relevant points to promote improvements in this risk management sector. indicate questions or methods to assess the effectiveness of the actions of the management team in this sector? I need ideas to innovate and improve risk management actions in this automotive supplier (tools, methods, spreadsheets, etc.). The automotive supplier already has these risk management activities in place for 2 years.

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions
It should be specific to your organization since we don't know your system, the processes you have.

Still, attached herewith the format I use.
Thank you for sharing the file. However I was wondering how to calculate the frequency, i.e. quarterly, 6 monthly and yearly. Are these pre-assigned? Or Is there a reference rubric where I can calculate its frequency? Please advice. Thanks in advance. Best, Raffy

Johnny Quality

Quite Involved in Discussions
Thank you for sharing the file. However I was wondering how to calculate the frequency, i.e. quarterly, 6 monthly and yearly. Are these pre-assigned? Or Is there a reference rubric where I can calculate its frequency? Please advice. Thanks in advance. Best, Raffy

Raffy,

Audit frequency is dependent on many factors but in general the organization decides the frequency. Is a process running well? Leave it alone, spend your time auditing other areas. Are your complains originating from one process specifically? Best audit that process and the input processes more and look for improvements. Has a process changed a lot recently? Give it some time and plan audits to ensure understanding and compliance.

Also your audit frequency may depend on the organizations certifications. ISO 9001 doesn't specify audit frequency but in the land of automotive (IATF 16949) we have to audit all processes at least once every three years.

Top Bottom