Internal Audit Plans and Checklists

L

LMD

I am "revamping" our Internal Audit system and wondering if anyone can email me examples of what they use for the plans and checklist. We are a QS9000 company. I thank everyone in advance!

A

Al Dyer

We are using a good software package currently but I will mail you some sample files that were useful in the past.

Also take a look in the ftp site.

ASD...

E

Elberth Ardila Tabera

Al, could you tell me about information of software you use in your audit process.
Thanks Elberth

------------------

A

Al Dyer

Elberth,

We are using a package called APACT from Integral Solutions. I lets you design your own audits in addition to accessing audits checksheets to most of the quality systems I know about. (QS, TS, ISO etc...)

I.m sure there are many others but they are good to work with and very responsive.
***DEAD LINK REMOVED***

ASD...

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Al Dyer

I also have a desk (document) audit form for TS-16949 if anybody would like a copy. I'll try to get it posted to the FTP site today.

ASD

R

ritesht2005

Dear ASD,

Could you please share the desk (document) audit form for TS-16949.I would like a copy. Please try to get it posted to the FTP site as per your convenience.

Thanks and regards,
Ritesh
:)

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
This is a very old thread from 2001 and ASD hasn't been around in quite a few years. However, there are check list examples here.

Top Bottom