Internal Audit Report - Sample wanted

EJC123

Registered
Yes, they are outdated examples/templates. I was looking for a completed report for 9001:2018 standard.

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Yes, they are outdated examples/templates. I was looking for a completed report for 9001:2018 standard.
Audit reports are completed for the benefit of the users. Some want a great deal of detail, others want the basics only. Sending you an example of a completed report could therefore do more harm than good.

If it helps, I made an Audit Program Manager tool for integrated ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 systems that includes a form for reporting internal audit results. It is in the Internal Auditing to ISO 9001 - How to schedule/plan and perform an ISO audit thread.

AndyN

Moved On

Frankly, it'll be meaningless. Internal audits are conducted on the organization's QMS. Similarly, a CB audit isn;t conducted wholly against ISO 9001:2015, either. I think you're looking for something which doesn't exist in a way you imagine it would. There's no "standard" or "template" for such a thing. Have you been to auditor training? If not, the course will explain WHAT should be in the report(s).

Top Bottom