Internal Audit Schedule - Seeking Examples - Quality Audits

W

Winson

Hi,

This is my first time using this site, and I think I am going to like it...........

My company is changing from the ISO9001 to TS16949 standard. I am looking for good examples of an Internal Audit Schedule so I can module our new Internal Auditing System on.. Can anyone help me.??????

Thank you

Mark

:bighug:

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
welcome to the cove
The best thing to do is to try searching the auditing forum. There has been a lot of discussion aas to auditing fot TS 16949
Also look at the bottom of the page as there are usually some similar threads at the bottom.
Please do not be a stranger and if you cannot find what you need please return

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
Winson said:
Hi,
This is my first time using this site, and I think I am going to like it...........

My company is changing from the ISO9001 to TS16949 standard. I am looking for good examples of an Internal Audit Schedule so I can module our new Internal Auditing System on.. Can anyone help me.??????

The TS audit schedule should be based on the same processes (not clause numbers) as you were to use for ISO 9001:2000. But, TS adds the additional audits: Manufacturing Process Audits, and Product Audits.

G

Greg B

Winson said:
Hi,

Thank you

Mark

:bighug:

Mark,

Welcome to the Cove. I'll have a look in my bag of tricks and see if I can find a schedule that we use...but take the advice above and do a good search of the site first. There is a vast body of knowledge here collected over many years and from a great deal of experts.

Randy

Super Moderator
Welcome to the Cove and enjoy:bigwave:

Do you really want the truth? Think you can handle it?

OK, here goes....The best audit schedule you can have is the one that is most effective for you to ensure that your system is being effectively maintained. Other than meeting your specific systems requirements like results of previous audits and that stuff, there it is.

Everything else is hocus, pocus, gibberish, dribble and wasted rhetoric. At least in my opinion.

P

pthareja

Pertinent Internal Audit Schedule

Infact There are two aspects of importance in deciding Internal audit schedule.
a) To be able to plan the Internal audit within specified /stipulated period.
b) It is not necessary that frequency for all operations/ sections/ clauses be same. It is rather possible to lay different emphasis on different items.

Factors you should consider while spacing an internal audit schedule is the i) criticality of operations
ii) Changes in operators, people, materials, processes, technologies if any,
iii) operational competency, and customer response if that calls for increased attention.
etc.

Evidently quality control impetus should exceed than what is vital for system smoothness.

P Thareja

W

Winson

Quality Internal Audit Schedule

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your comments :applause: , and I will have more questions in the coming months.

So let me see if I have this then.

Audits are scheduled by the results of the business...............

1) If a new person starts, an audit that did not go well, etc.
2) Audits are scheduled by way of importance.

From the ISO9000 standards, whereby audits where scheduled once, maybe twice a year religiously, the TS standard is auditing the processes that we are not that good at, and lightly monitoring those that we are.

Does that about sum this up.

Ohhhh I would still like to see a list of typical audits for your businesses PLEASE.

Thanks again guys, this is the best site and those who share it.

Mark Pearce

Caster

An Early Cover
Trusted Information Resource
Customer specifics

Winson said:
Winson said:

Thank you so much for your comments :applause: , and I will have more questions in the coming months.

So let me see if I have this then.

Audits are scheduled by the results of the business...............

1) If a new person starts, an audit that did not go well, etc.
2) Audits are scheduled by way of importance.

From the ISO9000 standards, whereby audits where scheduled once, maybe twice a year religiously, the TS standard is auditing the processes that we are not that good at, and lightly monitoring those that we are.

Does that about sum this up.

Ohhhh I would still like to see a list of typical audits for your businesses PLEASE.

Thanks again guys, this is the best site and those who share it.

Mark Pearce

Hi Mark

Don't forget about the TS customer specific requirements. I think Chrysler CSRs require you audit the entire system 1x per year. So if you supply Chrysler, you now have a minimum.

We just audit our identified processes, minimum 1x per year, or more frequently if the last audit results were poor.

W

Winson

Quality Audits and Schedules

Hi Caster,

Thanks for the info. Have you got a copy of a schedule, or a list of typical audits that you use, just to see I am heading in the right direction.

Which country are you located in. I am in Australia, and supply to General Motors Holden and Ford.

Again, thank you for your help and assistance.

Mark

M

mjones2

Audit Schedule

Here is a copy of our audit schedule.

Attachments

• Audit Matrix Yearly.xls
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,593
Top Bottom