Internal Audit Software

vincee

Involved In Discussions
Hi Ron, schedule, agenda, non-con tracker, audit report template and paretorized (payter chart)report out.

Ron Rompen

Trusted Information Resource
Hi Ron, schedule, agenda, non-con tracker, audit report template and paretorized (payter chart)report out.

I will echo what Johnny Quality has already said - rather than shelling out $$$ for a piece of software that may (or may not) do what you want, take the time to develop an Excel spreadsheet and use that instead.

Not only is it (generally) cheaper in the long run, but you will learn things about Excel that you possibly didn't know about before. It is a very powerful piece of software, and most of us hardly skim the surface of its capabilities.

Mikey324

Quite Involved in Discussions
I will echo what Johnny Quality has already said - rather than shelling out $$$ for a piece of software that may (or may not) do what you want, take the time to develop an Excel spreadsheet and use that instead.

Not only is it (generally) cheaper in the long run, but you will learn things about Excel that you possibly didn't know about before. It is a very powerful piece of software, and most of us hardly skim the surface of its capabilities.

I have made a career out of making various things in Excel.

Top Bottom