Internal Auditor Selection Guidelines - EMS - ISO 14001

P

patkim

Hello,
I am looking for some brief guidelines / methodology for selection of Internal Auditors for ISO 14001 EMS. Any suggestions / pointers would be of great help.

Thanks,

R

Rover

patkim said:
Hello,
I am looking for some brief guidelines / methodology for selection of Internal Auditors for ISO 14001 EMS. Any suggestions / pointers would be of great help.

Thanks,

2 day internal or external workshop for EMS auditing .

Spanner

Starting to get Involved
Look for people who are already environmentally aware and ask for volunteers. There are always a few 'greens' who are keen to do their bit to further the cause. Look in all areas of the business to get a good cross-section of auditors. Get them trained as Rover says.

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
patkim said:
Hello,

Thanks,

Don't forget to read ISO 19011, which is an official Guidance document for auditor qualifications, and internal auditing.

S

SilverHawk

Pls take note that IAF and related WGs are looking into the new changes to ISO 19011.

R

Rover

hjilling said:
Don't forget to read ISO 19011, which is an official Guidance document for auditor qualifications, and internal auditing.

19001 is not "shall" but it is recomended :)

Randy

Super Moderator
I know a little bit about this.

Look for people interested in auditing and wanting to contribute to your organization's success.

Everything else is secondary.

Top Bottom