Internal Auditor Training Documents and PPT

V

vd2015

Hey all.,

I am new to this Forum and i appriciate the work u ppl are doing over here .. !!
I came to know about this great forum someday's ago.. really very helpful.

OK lets come to the point...

I do work for a manufacturing company which is very new and deals mainly in Electrical products. So our company is planning to get the ISO 9001 certificate and some people are working on that.

So i need some help in setting up the Internal Audit training for the employees over here, So can you guys help me over here for the same with some documents and power point presentations on the same issue.. It will be great for me..

Thank you
vd2015

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Hey all.,

I am new to this Forum and i appriciate the work u ppl are doing over here .. !!
I came to know about this great forum someday's ago.. really very helpful.

OK lets come to the point...

I do work for a manufacturing company which is very new and deals mainly in Electrical products. So our company is planning to get the ISO 9001 certificate and some people are working on that.

So i need some help in setting up the Internal Audit training for the employees over here, So can you guys help me over here for the same with some documents and power point presentations on the same issue.. It will be great for me..

Thank you
vd2015
May I suggest that you a) don't "leap" into training auditors and b) find a properly qualified source of training? To be very honest, unless the materials have a proven track record of being followed and delivering competent auditors (or at least half way decent) and that the people who are delivering the training are similarly competent instructors/facilitators and have themselves experience of performing internal audits, you might find yourselves with a problem...

If you don't have a budget to do this properly, you'll pay later on...

qualityfox

Involved In Discussions
I agree with Andy...to a point. If you are new to ISO, you should definitely invest in a good auditor training course. Send ALL your auditors. Sending one and expecting them to bring back the information will be disastrous. If you have a lot of experience in auditing, set up your own training followed up with coaching. If you have the experience, setting up your own program will not be difficult. If it seems too difficult, you need outside help.
I have over 25 years of experience in auditing and I have set up my own internal auditor training. The biggest advantage to doing it yourself is that you can tailor the program to your company and the specific forms the new auditors will be using. The initial classroom training must be followed up with coaching through the first couple of audits.

Or... have a professional come into the organization, tailor the course to the org's QMS and then go do a coached audit of the system, to count towards the internal audits in preparation for certification (a good instructor - like me - will even do a competency evaluation of your auditors)

John Broomfield

Staff member
Super Moderator
vd,

Hopefully your colleagues are developing your organization's existing process-based management system instead of imposing too many procedures from ISO 9001.

Before you select employees for auditor training, I suggest you obtain top management's objectives for their internal audit programme. You could get them thinking by suggesting:

"Reporting how well the QMS helps employees to fulfill requirements".

Given that you know how auditing works well you'll then be able to design your internal audit process to fulfill your programme's objectives.

Consult also with management for getting candidates for auditor training who have the recommended natural abilities. Search the Cove for 19011 and behaviors.

Then seek a competent instructor as already recommended above. After the classroom training continue to develop your audit team and verify their competence per your management system's procedure.

John

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S ISO 13485 Lead Auditor - Debate between our Quality Team and Regulatory Auditor - Internal Auditor Training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 17
C Recommendations for UK-based ISO 13485 internal auditor training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
J Your opinion on the better training org for IATF16949 Internal auditor and Lead Auditor IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Q Internal Auditor Training requirements for ISO 14001:2015 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 5
E Informational I would like to get some Internal Auditor Training Internal Auditing 31
Q AS 9100D internal auditor training requirements Internal Auditing 16
E Online training for an internal auditor to AS9120B AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
D IATF 16949 - Internal Auditor Training/Certification Requirements Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
Casana 2nd Party and Internal Auditor Qualifications & Training IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
B Competency of Trainer for Internal Auditor Training (IATF 16949) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
C ISO 13485:2016 - Internal Auditor Training vs. Lead Auditor Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
J Dinged on Internal Audits for supervising an auditor I was training Internal Auditing 10
V Internal Auditor Training Documents and PPT Internal Auditing 3
M ISO 13485 Audit Questions - Internal Auditor Training and other Requirements ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
M Questions about AS9100 Internal Auditor Training AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
P Internal Auditor Training - Audit exercises Internal Auditing 5
D Training Material for Internal Auditor Requirements Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
U TS16949 Internal Auditor Training - Is On-line training OK? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S TS 16949:2009 Specific Internal Auditor Training Requirements Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
T ISO 9001 Internal Auditing Auditor Training in Amsterdam Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S Does anyone have any pointers on TS 16949 Internal Auditor Training IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
S How to spice up the Internal Auditor Training IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
D Movie clips for Internal Auditor training Internal Auditing 9
R ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training Requirements ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 7
M Basic Internal Auditor Training Powerpoint File Internal Auditing 26
T Developing an AS9100 Internal Auditor Training Program AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
A Validity of Internal Auditor Certificate/Training Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 14
9 AS9110 Rev A Internal Auditor Training and Qualification AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 12
pammesue Internal Auditor Training Providers in Tennessee Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
A Training Requirements for ISO 17025 Internal Auditor ISO 17025 related Discussions 19
J ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in English in Tokyo Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
O Suggestions for a good Internal Auditor Training Program Internal Auditing 2
J ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in New York area Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
C Internal Auditor Training Courses in Australia - Recommendations ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
A AS9100 Internal Auditor Training and Qualifications Internal Auditing 8
M Internal Auditor training - Boston area Internal Auditing 1
B Do we need an internal auditor training for ISO9001-2008? Internal Auditing 4
A TS16949 Recertification Training - Internal Auditor Qualifications Internal Auditing 4
B Specific requirement for Internal Auditor training in ISO 9001? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 25
J Internal Auditor Training - How much training and what kind of training Internal Auditing 18
T Minimum training and experience required for an Internal Auditor ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
K ISO Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
D In-house Internal Auditor (ISO9001 & ISO13485) Training & Course Contents Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
S Internal Auditor Training - How often should an internal auditor be trained? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 15
L TS 16949 Internal Auditor Training Requirements Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
D Recommendations for ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 22
A ISO 9001: 2000 Internal Auditor Training - Michigan Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
N Internal Auditing without Internal Auditor Training Internal Auditing 29
I Audit Scenarios for Internal Auditor Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
G Internal Auditor Training powerpoint .ppt Training Tool wanted Internal Auditing 4