Internal Auditor Training - Done internally

E Wall

Just Me!
Super Moderator
We use a customized system, but I believe Technicomp has a program (am not 100% sure).

We do our internal auditor training internally and I used a packaged Internal Auditing Instruction program (Instructor guide, Video, Overheads and Student Handbooks) that I customized for our company and we are very pleased with it.

TECHNICOMP, Inc
1-800-735-4440

A Division of Excel Partnership, Inc
1111 Chester Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44114-3516

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
J

Jim Biz

Hi - Eileen

I'm :confused: again - (which happens all to often)
Was this a question or an answer?

A

Al Dyer

Eileen, thd last tme I workd with Technicomp they sent me a ccoy their most recent calander, were yuou part of it?

Al...

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I think maybe you clicked on the Start New Topic button instead of the Add Your Comments button when you posted this, Eileen. If so, do you know which thread you wanted it in? I'll merge it if you let me know (if this was the case).

E Wall

Just Me!
Super Moderator
Posting Error

As you can probably tell, I was in a hurry and have no doubt I hit the wrong button. I'll research to see where it belongs, sorry for the confusion.

Last week I went through an Accelerated Lean Mfg class and QCPC. I had to laugh, because I've explained several times that this mirrors some of the requirements of ISO 9001 y2k. I've been trying to do process charting for how many months now, and they are all just happy as long as I can do it on my own (which I can't...I need some input from the ppl that actually work the processes), nobody else has the time, inclination, etc...to follow-through. With the company embracing these concepts...maybe I won't be the only one working on the goals now! Wish me luck!

E

energy

I didn't do it

E. Wall,

Just went through it and I just watched. Like an observer. The department heads were not too happy with it. Actually, you should have minimal input. Until they get around to trying Leaning" Quality. By then you should be all rested and ready for combat!:cool: :smokin:

E Wall

Just Me!
Super Moderator
Don't I wish!

Sometimes reality bites harder than usual. Rumor has it several salaried folks will be let go here by the end of this week (this will be the 5th round). I've always strived to do more than what was expected hoping it would earn a promotion (right now I'm happy that I'm still here after 4 rounds of layoffs). I enjoy learning new things and do not plan on staying an ISO Coordinator forever.

We sent our annual self-evaluations in last month and are expected to hear back after the 15th. One of my goals listed was:
Goal: Persuade Management to make a fundamental change in the ISO management system which goes hand-in-hand with ISO 9001:2000 transition.
Details: Have the plant Management Representative responsibilities included as my duties and restructure the ISO management system to be separate from the Quality Assurance department. This would be a ‘forward’ movement for the plant, by making each individual process manager accountable for their systems with one person dedicated to manage and ensure compliance.

We have a Kaizen event scheduled that I had been excluded from originally, but made sure to voice that I wanted to participate if space was available. After my participation in last weeks training which leads to the Kaizen event, several members from my team told me they spoke with the organizer requesting that I be included. Time will tell, it's scheduled for the week of Dec 3rd.

I'll try and update ya, and by the way...I haven't had anly luck yet finding out who's thread this was supposed to be under.

E

energy

Good Luck

E. Wall,

Trying to survive in the face of ongoing layoffs is difficult. Personally, I can't take on another thing. No wisecreacks from the peanut gallery about how much time I spend in the cove. It's the only bright spot in my day.

Have you looked at the auditing thread or the Quality Software topics for the missing thread. I see a couple that you could have been responding to. If not, like the Sopranos, "forgeddaboudit":smokin:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S ISO 13485 Lead Auditor - Debate between our Quality Team and Regulatory Auditor - Internal Auditor Training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 17
C Recommendations for UK-based ISO 13485 internal auditor training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
J Your opinion on the better training org for IATF16949 Internal auditor and Lead Auditor IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Q Internal Auditor Training requirements for ISO 14001:2015 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 5
E Informational I would like to get some Internal Auditor Training Internal Auditing 31
Q AS 9100D internal auditor training requirements Internal Auditing 16
E Online training for an internal auditor to AS9120B AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
D IATF 16949 - Internal Auditor Training/Certification Requirements Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
Casana 2nd Party and Internal Auditor Qualifications & Training IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
B Competency of Trainer for Internal Auditor Training (IATF 16949) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
C ISO 13485:2016 - Internal Auditor Training vs. Lead Auditor Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
J Dinged on Internal Audits for supervising an auditor I was training Internal Auditing 10
V Internal Auditor Training Documents and PPT Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
V Internal Auditor Training Documents and PPT Internal Auditing 3
M ISO 13485 Audit Questions - Internal Auditor Training and other Requirements ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
M Questions about AS9100 Internal Auditor Training AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
P Internal Auditor Training - Audit exercises Internal Auditing 5
D Training Material for Internal Auditor Requirements Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
U TS16949 Internal Auditor Training - Is On-line training OK? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S TS 16949:2009 Specific Internal Auditor Training Requirements Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
T ISO 9001 Internal Auditing Auditor Training in Amsterdam Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S Does anyone have any pointers on TS 16949 Internal Auditor Training IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
S How to spice up the Internal Auditor Training IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
D Movie clips for Internal Auditor training Internal Auditing 9
R ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training Requirements ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 7
M Basic Internal Auditor Training Powerpoint File Internal Auditing 26
T Developing an AS9100 Internal Auditor Training Program AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
A Validity of Internal Auditor Certificate/Training Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 14
9 AS9110 Rev A Internal Auditor Training and Qualification AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 12
pammesue Internal Auditor Training Providers in Tennessee Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
A Training Requirements for ISO 17025 Internal Auditor ISO 17025 related Discussions 19
J ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in English in Tokyo Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
O Suggestions for a good Internal Auditor Training Program Internal Auditing 2
J ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in New York area Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
C Internal Auditor Training Courses in Australia - Recommendations ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
A AS9100 Internal Auditor Training and Qualifications Internal Auditing 8
M Internal Auditor training - Boston area Internal Auditing 1
B Do we need an internal auditor training for ISO9001-2008? Internal Auditing 4
A TS16949 Recertification Training - Internal Auditor Qualifications Internal Auditing 4
B Specific requirement for Internal Auditor training in ISO 9001? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 25
J Internal Auditor Training - How much training and what kind of training Internal Auditing 18
T Minimum training and experience required for an Internal Auditor ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
K ISO Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
D In-house Internal Auditor (ISO9001 & ISO13485) Training & Course Contents Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
S Internal Auditor Training - How often should an internal auditor be trained? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
L TS 16949 Internal Auditor Training Requirements Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
D Recommendations for ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 22
A ISO 9001: 2000 Internal Auditor Training - Michigan Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
N Internal Auditing without Internal Auditor Training Internal Auditing 29
I Audit Scenarios for Internal Auditor Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3