Internal Auditor Training - Seeking Format - Will you share?

S

sparta

Does anyone have an internal auditor training format that they would like to share?

T

Tom W

This is a powerpoint presentation that I use in conjunction with other handouts and exercises during the training.

Attachments

• Internal.Audit.Training.TS16949.2002.07.03.ppt
    308.5 KB · Views: 1,606
sparta said:
Does anyone have an internal auditor training format that they would like to share?

:) Hi ! I have been training ISO-14001 EMS internal auditors for over seven years; the attached power point presentation is the latest to include the requirements of ISO-19011 (many links/photos from the original have been removed to bring the size below 2 MB). Hope this is of some help to you. The course is given for three days, including a day of actual audit by the trainee auditors under my supervision and analysis and discussion on their audit findings and conclusions. You will appreciate that the contents of the slides are used as aid memoire and the training will be effective only with a lot of examples and participation by the trainees.

PS: I found that the uploading of the file is not proper; I have tried twice with a little success. Some of the slides are blank, even though the original slide has written material. Since the purpose of this presentation is only demonstrative, I shall leave the file with the defect...please bear with me.

Attachments

• EMS Internal Auditors Training Programme - Links removed.ppt
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,740
Last edited:

Douglas E. Purdy

Quite Involved in Discussions
A Course Outline

Here is an outline of the training performed for our Internal Quality System Auditors.

Doug

Attachments

• Internal Auditor Training sanitized 071304.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,277
Top Bottom