Internal Audits - Looking for the name some books to help

A

Andy Gallacher

Hi all,

I am looking for some advise on QS9000 Internal Audits. I have just recently started working for company which is QS9000 certified and I'm being put on the Internal Audit team. I will be attending a course in two weeks time and I'm looking for the name some books which I could reference to help introduce to me QS9000, as all of my experience is in ISO.

Thanks

------------------

D

Don Watt

Hi,
I was in a similar position not too long ago.
I have to say I couldn't find any books which I'd recommend on QS9000.
I suggest you have a browse through the pdf files & the info in the ISO/QS sections on this site.
Other than that, it's a question of wading through the AIAG manuals and asking questions to clarify the "fog".
Keep visiting this site - it's a fantastic free resource.

L

Laura M

Did you see this weeks Dilbert? There was a new "company sadist." The old one went to "sadist heaven".....THE AUDITING DEPARTMENT!

Sorry, couldn't resist...it may be in the Dilbert link, Marc?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I don't have a copy - it may be at the Dilbert site. I'd like a copy if anyone sees it.

A

ALM

Originally posted by Marc Smith:
I don't have a copy - it may be at the Dilbert site. I'd like a copy if anyone sees it.

Have you seen the one - a few months back - where the company makes the decision to go for QS? If not, email me your fax number and I'll send it right along. If it doesn't make you cry with laughter (as it did me and my CEO) - I will apologize!

ALM - Sorry to continue off topic.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
FAX number is 513 7773394.

Please! Send in FINE or whatever the 'sharpest' option is on your FAX machine!

I appreciate Dilberts from anyone!

A

ALM

I sent it this morning... I cannot guarantee what the setting is on the fax machine, but if it isn't good, lemme know - I'll try faxing to the PC and emailing it to you.

A

ALM

I hope that you will post it on the site. I truly can't recall ever laughing so hard at a comic strip as I did when I opened up my newspaper and saw that... right in the middle of preparations for the Certification Audit to QS9000.

spineyes.gif

Top Bottom