Intranet Communication of Standards Guidelines - Copyright Aspects

S

selena15

Hi all

Since the standard has copyright protection and we are allowed just to print out one copy from electronic copy and additionnal to this, if i communicated to my entity via intranet; even with printing and saving protection, there is a risk to encounter this protection and print it or take it freely, i have an idea

would this be enough respect to copyright matter if i make available the standard to the staff by :

-print 1 copy , laminated and stick it to a wall or meeting room desk

like this it would be available to all and no possible to get a copy

what is your response to this.

thanks in advance

Selena

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

arios

Your Mexican Amigo
Re: communication of standards guidelines

Hola Selena,

I believe that posting an standard on a wall for everyone to see may not be practical.

What you could have is a set of printed copies (one for each std.) in a library, and let others have access to them using some type of manual control, like log book for example, Just like in the public libraries.

As far as precluding the making of illegal copies, you should at least warn that such practice that is not allowed, because if somebody wants to make illegal copies of copyrighted stds., he or she will find a way to do it no matter now many precautions you take.

Adios!
Alberto

Last edited:

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi Selena,
Since it is in the intranet, it can be viewed using PC (and everybody can see it provided you have a lot of PC or if not, in the Production line, you can set up a dummy terminal wherein viewing of controlled documents is only allowed). Make the document read-only, Saving not allowed and printing the document is not accessible. This is to preserve the copyright protection.
Hope this help.
Best regards,
Raffy :cool:

S

selena15

Hi all

This is my issue
no features will privide you enough protection; even pdf provide a restriction of printing or editing; a quick search in the internet show you that there is possibility to unlock it raffy
Arios, it could be nice to make it as librairy but i'm anticipating the anger from some high position person, they can refuse to consult it in the librairy and ask to bring it to there desk
this is why i've though to stick it in meeting room.
++

arios

Your Mexican Amigo
Hi y'all

Our friend Selena asked me via e-mail to send this comment to you:

"hi alberto
how are you doing
i would just ask you to transmit my apologies to the covers
as i've explained it to mark, i'got lot of problem to post and reply
at elsmar and the rare last post that i've made was from work which
isn't possible and embarassing as well.
but lastely i got a hugr problem with my laptop and i don't know from
where but even i've tried several solutions, no way to have a normal
connexion and i got a problem such not be able to response at cove :( ..."

S

selena15

Hi
i hope to success now to post
it is just post
in case of succes, thanks Arios for message and happy day for all the women in your lives
Selena

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Process diagram and intranet communication software Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 6
O Implementing Lean Intranet Sharepoint Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
O Company Intranet Library Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
A Designing a Documents Control System from scratch (in a php intranet) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
S Document Control - Does the Intranet Copy need to be Stamped "CONTROL COPY". ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
D QMS (Quality Management System) on Intranet - Business Case ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
Q Suggestions on what to put on an Employee ISO 9001 Intranet page ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
B Making Visio files user friendly on a company intranet Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 12
M IS0 9001 and Health & Safety plus Food Safety Intranet Forms and Guides ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
N Can I publish a copy of ISO 9001:2000 on company intranet? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 33
M Intranet Documents in PDF - Disabling "save a copy" and "file save" in browsers Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
D Can I put ISO Standards on our Company Intranet? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
A Master List done on a Web Browser for an Intranet Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 12
Marc Visio vs. Smartdraw - Best software for flow charts on an intranet Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
R Accessability of Intranet Quality Manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 7
R Moving to Intranet QM (Quality Manual and Documentation) - Recommendations? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 19
S Intranet HTML templates Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0
S What is the best format for an Intranet Quality Manual? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 7
A Establishing an online documentation system using Intranet Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
Q Tips for Action Requests on Communication and Leadership ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
T Client Communication - SaaMD company Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
M Informational US FDA Draft Guidance – Breast Implants – Certain Labeling Recommendations to Improve Patient Communication Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational US FDA Patient Engagement Advisory Committee – Cybersecurity in Medical Devices: Communication That Empowers Patients Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational The US FDA is Recommending Transition to Duodenoscopes with Innovative Designs to Enhance Safety: FDA Safety Communication Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M GUDID data deficiency communication - IS THIS A SCAM? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 29
M FSCA communication and templates EU Medical Device Regulations 0
H Communication plan according to ISO9001 - Pharmaceutical field Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 3
F IEC 62304 - Segregation and communication between software items IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
M Informational The USFDA Continues to Remind Facilities of the Importance of Following Duodenoscope Reprocessing Instructions: FDA Safety Communication Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M FDA News FDA Safety communication – Interim Results of Duodenoscope Reprocessing Studies Conducted in Real-World Settings Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
T Relevant internal and external communication - ISO 9001:2015 section 7.4 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Q How to comply with ISO 9001:2015 Clause 7.4 Communication ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
R Communication of CSR's throughout the organization and who they apply to IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
K Does ISO 13485:2016 - 7.2.3 Customer Communication include Marketing? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
A EMC Emission Issues - Communication between PC and Monitor IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
A Automated calibration of Digital Multimeter without communication port Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 2
C Regulatory Authority Communication SOP ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
E Accessory to a PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) system? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
R Supplier Process Review and Issue Communication SOP/Form help wanted Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 4
T Communication between FDA and Notified Body US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
L Communication Needs Identification and Communication Model Development Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 10
S ITAR Document Communication Options and Requirements AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
L Inspector who gossips - Need of a Communication Plan Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 8
Scott Catron Communication in the Workplace Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
P Bad communication in construction projects are probably the biggest generators Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
Chennaiite Power of (mis)communication Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
C ISO 9001 - 5.5.3. Internal Communication clarification ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
somashekar Communication from NB about RoHS declaration for your CE Mark devices. EU Medical Device Regulations 1
T Internal Communication Procedure Recommendations Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
M The requirement for Communication via Top Management Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4