Intranet HTML templates

S

Sebastian

I have spend many hours developing a useful HTML template to use that works great for intranet manual that is easy to update using a program like frontpage and has good print capabilities.

I finally found a way to set page breaks, something that HTML usually does not. This is very useful for an intranet manual when printing is required. I did this using style sheets. I also worte a simple javascript to store variables for each HTML file such as such as title of document/procedure, revision number, Revision Date etc. So when these variables are changed, they change throughout the document (saves a lot of time and avoids mistakes).

If you are looking at setting up an intranet manual and would like to try out these templates to see if they would work for you or if you have any questions send me an e-mail at [email protected]

Hope this can help anyone who is looking at using HTML but having problems.

Sebastian Santa

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Process diagram and intranet communication software Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 6
O Implementing Lean Intranet Sharepoint Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
O Company Intranet Library Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
A Designing a Documents Control System from scratch (in a php intranet) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
S Document Control - Does the Intranet Copy need to be Stamped "CONTROL COPY". ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
D QMS (Quality Management System) on Intranet - Business Case ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
S Intranet Communication of Standards Guidelines - Copyright Aspects Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
Q Suggestions on what to put on an Employee ISO 9001 Intranet page ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
B Making Visio files user friendly on a company intranet Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 12
M IS0 9001 and Health & Safety plus Food Safety Intranet Forms and Guides ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
N Can I publish a copy of ISO 9001:2000 on company intranet? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 33
M Intranet Documents in PDF - Disabling "save a copy" and "file save" in browsers Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
D Can I put ISO Standards on our Company Intranet? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
A Master List done on a Web Browser for an Intranet Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 12
Marc Visio vs. Smartdraw - Best software for flow charts on an intranet Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
R Accessability of Intranet Quality Manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 7
R Moving to Intranet QM (Quality Manual and Documentation) - Recommendations? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 19
S What is the best format for an Intranet Quality Manual? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 7
A Establishing an online documentation system using Intranet Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
S 14001 text (html) & on-line management systems ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 8
P Commercial excel templates that calculate overhead, hourly rates, fee proposal Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 0
Robert Stanley Required Documentation Templates ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
B Record Management - Does the QMS need to control templates of records? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 17
GreatNate Excel PPAP Tracking templates or tool wanted APQP and PPAP 1
B We need a QMS: file-based templates or software Other Medical Device Related Standards 23
C Looking for simple Software Validation IQ templates. Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 4
M Different procedure templates for different standards - We have two different management systems ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
K Templates for software development quality audit Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
D Using "Particle Size Standard" templates as gauges - How to avoid giving a gauge # while using for process control? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
L Templates for three ISO 13485:2016 SOPs ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
M FSCA communication and templates EU Medical Device Regulations 0
I Document templates required for ISO ISO 45001 - Engineering Construction company Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 5
GreatNate Various Audit Templates - Canned forms and templates Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
U Electronic templates for making paper control charts Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 2
D Templates for Environmental, Safety and quality Management System wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
J Lean MFG (manufacturing) process and Work order templates Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
M SOPs, Plans and Report templates for Clinical Evaluation of EU MDR Other Medical Device Related Standards 6
S Source of QMS templates including templates for design verification/design validation Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
M Medical Device News Medical Device Directives – New templates for Field Safety Notices published Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
A Examples of Pre-Sub, SRD, PMA Shells and Templates Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
D Changing Templates Approval Field Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
K Do Forms and Templates ALWAYS become Records? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 4
R PPM, Pictorial Process Mapping, Templates Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
O Suggestions for templates for formulating test plan for IEC 60601-1-2 4th ed CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
E Approval for Templates Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
Q AS9100 Rev.D Transfer of Work - Procedure and form templates AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
V QMS / QSR - Reference to Framework - Templates - Procedures for Medical Devices 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 11
S Looking for Document Control Templates Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
G Where I could find any project HSE plan templates Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 4
S Looking for templates of Master Production Record and Master Batch record Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 3