Intro to Measurement System Analysis (MSA) of Continuous Data – Part 3: Linearity

G

Could looking at another company's scope in this area point you in the right area with a total uncertainty figure to stay under? maybe a good going forward number, maybe.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Miner

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
george1weiss;bt587 said:
Could looking at another company's scope in this area point you in the right area with a total uncertainty figure to stay under? maybe a good going forward number, maybe.
I recommend that you post a quateion in the ISO 17025 forum regarding uncertainty. My expertise is in MSA, not ISO 17025.

G

Hi Miner:

It seems that in MSA 4th Ed you should consider graphical and numerical analysis for Linearity results....
On numerical standpoint what could be the conclusion if you have a Not Acceptable Intercept or Not acceptable Goodnes of fit?? I guess an acceptable slope is a "good" linearity

G

Hello all,
I have trouble with CE GS cerification
Some of them wrote date of expiration, It is very clear.
But some only have issue date have no expiration date.
I have CE, GS cetification from 2010(have no expiration date), and now we want to produce this model continuous but I don't know we need to update CE,GS certification or not.
Pls hepl me
Thank for all!

G

Can any one pls explain that what is the purpose of calculating Ta, Tb & R Square in linearity study

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Miner Intro to Measurement System Analysis (MSA) of Continuous Data – Part 5b: R&R Imported Legacy Blogs 14
Miner Intro to Measurement System Analysis (MSA) of Continuous Data – Part 5a: R&R Imported Legacy Blogs 3
Miner Intro to Measurement System Analysis (MSA) of Continuous Data – Part 4: Stability Imported Legacy Blogs 2
Miner Intro to Measurement System Analysis (MSA) of Continuous Data – Part 2: Bias Imported Legacy Blogs 4
Miner Intro to Measurement System Analysis (MSA) of Continuous Data – Part 1: What and Why? Imported Legacy Blogs 22
Miner Intro to MSA of Continuous Data - Part 10: Creating gauge families Imported Legacy Blogs 10
Miner Intro to MSA of Continuous Data - Part 9: %Tolerance for One-sided Specs Imported Legacy Blogs 3
Miner Intro to MSA of Continuous Data – Part 8: Comparison of Two Gages Imported Legacy Blogs 3
Miner Intro to MSA of Continuous Data – Part 7: R&R using Wheeler’s Honest Gage Study Imported Legacy Blogs 17
Miner Intro to MSA of Continuous Data – Part 6: R&R for Non-Replicable Measurements Imported Legacy Blogs 18
T Intro & ISO 9001:2006 Question - Is ISO 9001:2006 Released? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
E French Intro to Quality - Introducing ISO 9001 to New Employees Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 1
P Thermo-Hygrometer - Measurement of 10DegC @10%RH ISO 17025 related Discussions 4
hogheavenfarm GDT Flatness measurement question Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 10
K Software Validation for Measurement Tools used in Process Validation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
K Best Measurement Systems Demos in California? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
M Measurement Error - How to determine what is acceptable? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
K Process Mapping - Inputs/Outputs/Detail Activities/Control points/Measurement? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
B IEC 60601-2-10 - Accuracy of Pulse Parameters - Required Measurement Uncertainty IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
N Program or application for standard time measurement in industry from video surveillance? Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 1
M Defining frequency of measurement tools callibration Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 3
T How to “validate/qualify” a new measurement equipment? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
Bev D Verification and Validation of Measurement Systems Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 0
F How do you add accuracies for tools with different measurement devices? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
M Viable count Measurement ISO Standard Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
J Gauge R&R on a torque measurement Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 11
W Air Quality Measurement Hardware and Software General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 11
O Dimension Measurement Tool Recommendation General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 21
G Does pitch/increment/resolution of a ruled scale apply to measurement uncertainty as line item? Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 10
Marco Bernardi Plane measurement with a 3D touch machine like a CMM. Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 3
Marco Bernardi Diameters measurement with 3D touch machine like a CMM Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 4
R Uncertainty in measurement larger than tolerance Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 2
R Measurement Uncertainties Budget for Thermometer Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 6
O Performance Measurement ISO 9001: 2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
O Monitoring performance - How do I determine performance measurement basis within my organization? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
G What information to put on measurement Dimensional Results APQP and PPAP 7
D O Ring capability and measurement - What is the automotive 'norm' for capability studies on O Rings? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
F Electrical Metrology (Source/Generation and Measurement) General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
G Gauge R&R on multiple dimensions using 3D measurement system Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 6
F Measurement Audit and ILC for ISO 17025 Clause 7.7.2 - Comparison with results of other laboratories ISO 17025 related Discussions 0
Emran.mi Measurement system analysis - Can you help me about implementation MSA for CMM device Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
K ISO 17025:2017 clause 7.6.2 - Performing calibration of its own equipment shall evaluate the measurement uncertainty ISO 17025 related Discussions 6
Q How should I analyze measurement correlation between me and customer? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 12
I Determining Calibration Tolerance of a Measurement Device General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
Fernando Drumond Calibration and Control of Plastic Volumetric Measurement Instruments General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
M Measurement Unit Rounding Nonconformity - Notified Body Audit Registrars and Notified Bodies 6
Q ISO 9001 Clause 9.1 - Monitoring measurement analysis and evaluation ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
Q Gage R&R for Instant Measurement Machine Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
N Justifications for not performing MSA (Measurement System Analysis) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
T ISO 13485 8.2.5. Monitoring and measurement of quality management system processes ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1