Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Intro to Measurement System Analysis (MSA) of Continuous Data – Part 3: Linearity

G

Could looking at another company's scope in this area point you in the right area with a total uncertainty figure to stay under? maybe a good going forward number, maybe.

Miner

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
george1weiss;bt587 said:
Could looking at another company's scope in this area point you in the right area with a total uncertainty figure to stay under? maybe a good going forward number, maybe.
I recommend that you post a quateion in the ISO 17025 forum regarding uncertainty. My expertise is in MSA, not ISO 17025.

G

Hi Miner:

It seems that in MSA 4th Ed you should consider graphical and numerical analysis for Linearity results....
On numerical standpoint what could be the conclusion if you have a Not Acceptable Intercept or Not acceptable Goodnes of fit?? I guess an acceptable slope is a "good" linearity

G

Hello all,
I have trouble with CE GS cerification
Some of them wrote date of expiration, It is very clear.
But some only have issue date have no expiration date.
I have CE, GS cetification from 2010(have no expiration date), and now we want to produce this model continuous but I don't know we need to update CE,GS certification or not.
Pls hepl me
Thank for all!

G

Can any one pls explain that what is the purpose of calculating Ta, Tb & R Square in linearity study

Top Bottom