IRCA Application Form Fill - Guidance

Adaym

Involved In Discussions
hello all,
I've passed IRCA approved QMS ISO 9001:2015 LA course and wish to apply for IRCA certified provisional Internal Auditor scheme.
Would appreciate anybody's help or example for the section " Part 6" Sector awareness" in the application form.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
hello all,
I've passed IRCA approved QMS ISO 9001:2015 LA course and wish to apply for IRCA certified provisional Internal Auditor scheme.
Would appreciate anybody's help or example for the section " Part 6" Sector awareness" in the application form.
This is the SECTOR that you are making reference to:

Part 6 – Sector awareness
Please provide an account of your awareness of the sector for which you are applying.
You may wish to consider the following:
•What are the key drivers within the sector?
•What is the critical sector knowledge for auditors?
•Who are the governing bodies and regulators?
•What are the ‘sector specific’ components of the management system? (E.g.
for ISO 14001. one could detail environmental aspects as a core element, and provide examples).
Please use multiple copies of this page as necessary.
1.Sector you are writing about (e.g. Environmental):

OK - which area of the industry do you work on - Banking, Manufacturing, retail....

Adaym

Involved In Discussions
Earlier i worked for a Travel GDS company (IT services) and presently in IT managed Services domain

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

dsanabria

Earlier i worked for a Travel GDS company (IT services) and presently in IT managed Services domain

Good - take your RESUME / CV an dump in this section.

(they will come back if it needs clarification.

NOTE: so you are spending money in becoming a regional audit with no place to go in the industry? Why

Adaym

Involved In Discussions
Hi Dsanabria - thanks. But i didn't quite understand your comments in note. Could you please elaborate further?

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Staff member
Admin
Good day Adaym,

If you are intending to audit to ISO 27001 or another standard in the 27000 family, there is market for that and IRCA can make sense. I would word your input to Part 6 in terms that would support the job of auditing to the certificate you work within.

Adaym

Involved In Discussions
Hi Jen,
Presently I work as an internal auditor for Quality 9001:2008 standard and getting prepared to transit to revised version ; 2015. Do you mean IRCA accreditation in 9001 is not lucrative compared to Iso 27001?

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Staff member
Admin
Hi Jen,
Presently I work as an internal auditor for Quality 9001:2008 standard and getting prepared to transit to revised version ; 2015. Do you mean IRCA accreditation in 9001 is not lucrative compared to Iso 27001?

I saw your post indicating you work in IT and got the idea that such a field might be a better fit for ISO 27000 family versus 9001, which is still largely about producing goods.

That does not mean IT services are not a market for ISO 9001; the revised standard was meant to make it a better fir for non-manufacturing sectors. I just think the IT sector demand might still be limited forISO 9001 and I don't know much about your background to make better suggestions.

dsanabria

Hi Dsanabria - thanks. But i didn't quite understand your comments in note. Could you please elaborate further?

Please explain your goals, what is it that you are looking for and in what field....

The big Question is - why are your spending money in becoming a regional auditor instead of aiming in becoming and auditor for an accredited recognized credentials with registrar.

Adaym

Involved In Discussions
Thanks Dsanabria. My Goals is to stay on and enhance skills in the auditing profession for next 5 years. After that to be able work as an independent consultant or associated with CB. I've 2 years of experience as a full time internal auditor in ISO 9001, and looking for opportunities in ISO 27001.

Please advise.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S IRCA Lead Auditor training and Exam tips Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
A IRCA QMS Foundation Courses India ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 3
L CQI & IRCA not accepting new applications for ATPs (Approved Training Partner) ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 6
I Should I get IRCA ISO 13485 certification or RAPS certification? Career and Occupation Discussions 3
Colin Effectiveness of IRCA Registered Training ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 4
GStough Looking to Apply for IRCA Certification Using 2nd Party Audits Career and Occupation Discussions 2
S IRCA Lead Auditor Certificate based upon Work Experience ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 4
A Which service provider do you recommend for IRCA lead auditor course? Singapore ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 3
R Female auditors earn 18% less than male auditors - IRCA Salary Survey 2014 Career and Occupation Discussions 0
A Would an IRCA LEAD AUDITOR qualification enhance my CV? Career and Occupation Discussions 7
M Adding AS9100C Lead Auditor Certification to an IRCA ISO 9001 LA Certification AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
E Career Plan - ISO13485 Lead Auditor Course/IRCA certified ISO9001 Lead Auditor Course Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
J IRCA withdrawing from Aerospace Auditor Approval ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 7
S ISO 22000 Lead Auditor (IRCA registration) General Auditing Discussions 7
J Why is the IRCA withdrawing from Aerospace Auditor Approval? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
J ASQ CQA, RABQSA Internal Auditor, or IRCA Internal Auditor Professional Certifications and Degrees 11
R Difference between IPC and IRCA Registrars and Notified Bodies 2
Sidney Vianna IRCA and UK CMBC announce change to the ICOP scheme AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
G ASQ CQA Certification vs. RABQSA or IRCA Lead Auditor Certification Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
ScottK RABQSA vs. IRCA ISO 9001 Auditor Certfication Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
I Need questions and answers for the IRCA Lead Auditor exam General Auditing Discussions 13
G Internal Auditor vs. Lead Auditor courses (IRCA certified) - What are the differences Internal Auditing 17
T ISO 22000 RABQSA or IRCA Accredited Training in Toronto, Canada area Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
J IRCA Approval of ISO/AS Courses - Need help ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 5
T Difference between registering as a Lead Auditor with RABQSA vs. IRCA ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 9
C RABQSA or IRCA or CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) - Biomedical Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
Colin IRCA requirements for 9001:2008 CPD ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Colin Cost of Maintaining Auditor Certification (IRCA QMS Lead Auditor) ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 1
Q IRCA Lead Auditor Certification - How do I get the necessary audits? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 4
O RABQSA and IRCA Lead Auditor Requirements ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 27
A IRCA exams revision sample questions ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 7
L ISO 9001 Lead Auditor exam according to IRCA rules General Auditing Discussions 10
GStough How to go about becoming an IRCA Certified Auditor? General Auditing Discussions 26
B Occupational Health and Safety Auditor Certification through RABQSA or IRCA Professional Certifications and Degrees 8
Marc IRCA Starts Information 'Magazine' ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
B RAB/IRCA accredited course for ISO-17025 Quality System Lead Assessor ISO 17025 related Discussions 7
M ISO 9000 QMS Lead Auditor Certification Question - RAB, IRCA ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 14
A Auditor Certification III - Auditor Certification - IRCA/RAB lead auditor cours General Auditing Discussions 7
Marc Auditor Certification II - Auditor Certification - IRCA/RAB 5 day lead auditor course General Auditing Discussions 36
W Auditor Certification - IRCA/RAB 5 day lead auditor course and exam - Bad Experience General Auditing Discussions 36
S Auditor Certification - IRCA General Auditing Discussions 1
Marc RAB vs. IRCA Certifications - Advantages and disadvantages of Lead Auditor status ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 2
U GMDN CODES application ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
P Monolithic application and medical devices ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
R CAMBODIA - Application of AMDD Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
D Does Manufacture can submit CE mark application under MDD with NB for his New product after May 2020? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
C New Class III medical device application for Health Canada Canada Medical Device Regulations 6
T Commission proposal being drawn up for postponement for date of application of MDR (2017/745) EU Medical Device Regulations 7
N Program or application for standard time measurement in industry from video surveillance? Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 1
J Are DAM tools, Mobile application, clinical dashboard, etc. considered accessories to medical device or supportive functions? Manufacturing and Related Processes 4