IRS Tax Deduction for Registration

W

Willy-2005

Will the IRS still allow a company to deduct the expenses associated obtaining, maintaining and renewing registration to a quality standard? We're holding a management review meeting soon and I would like to be able to comment on this.
Thanks - Willy :)

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
W

Willy-2005

Thanks for the references. I'll pass on this information to our accounting department. In today's market every little bit helps.

Thanks again - Willy:bigwave:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
insect warfare IRS pays Microsoft for Windows XP support After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
Pancho "IRS" Request for recertification of foreign status [SCAM] After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 6
P A letter to the IRS Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
Jen Kirley IRS Found Lax in Protecting Taxpayer Data Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Marc IRS Ruling - Deduction Of ISO 9001 and TS 16949 Implementation Costs ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
N Can I Get a Tax Break for Buying my First Home in 2016? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
B Seeking help in answering Australia Tax Withholding Declaration Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
Antonio Vieira What are the Tax Rates in the USA? Career and Occupation Discussions 17
M Tax benefits of ISO 9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M New Medical Device Contract Manufacturers Excise Tax Requirements US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 8
C 2012 Registration Tax for Medical Devices and IVD in France EU Medical Device Regulations 0
Wes Bucey Justification for organization's tax-exempt status? Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
Jim Wynne Your Tax Dollars at Work Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
Stijloor Senate approves tax break for auto loan interest World News 11
Marc Patent law is getting tax crazy - Patented Tax Deductions World News 1
Marc British PC Tax to Replace TV License? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
D SUV, truck owners get a big tax break - Revisited Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
G What are your country's Tax Types and Tax Rates? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 23
G Tax Deduction for QS-9000 Implementation Expenses QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 4
G $$ Tax Time $$$ Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 22
A Internet Sales Tax After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5