Is a confirmation trial is obligatory in development of a product?

M

magedology

Hello all

I work for a company manufacturing Master-batch for plastic we don`t have design just development and make new color of exist product.

Chemist start try many formula to get best color that match with customer need.

Situation now as the Chemist found best one he make a small production and send it to customer.

Is confirmation trial is obligatory according to ISO 9001:2008 ?

I attache the formulation sheet I made please check .

AndyN

Moved On
Re: Question Is a confirmation trial is obligatory in development of a product?

Hello all

I work for a company manufacturing Master-batch for plastic we don`t have design just development and make new color of exist product.

Situation now as the Chemist found best one he make a small production and send it to customer.

If you submit a sample to the customer that can be considered (as ISO 9001 says) "design validation". Since your chemist carries out a trial batch, he probably does checks, too. This can be considered "verification". So, "confirmation trial" can be considered to be one of these, yes.

somashekar

Leader
Admin

Hello all

You have posted the same question and got your responses.... See "Similar Discussion Threads" just below in this page ~~~

M

magedology

You have posted the same question and got your responses.... See "Similar Discussion Threads" just below in this page ~~~

Sorry
But
I didn`t have what I want there.

Top Bottom