Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Is CADMIUM allowable in IMDS if it so what is the allowable percentage?

Yes, IMDS allows Cadmium and its compounds.

ELV regulates Cadmium and its compounds. A level of 0.01% is allowed per homogeneous material.
While it may be obvious to many, I'll clarify: there must be less than 0.01% of the substance by weight at raw homogeneous materials level.

Kales Veggie

People: The Vital Few
While it may be obvious to many, I'll clarify: there must be less than 0.01% of the substance by weight at raw homogeneous materials level.
:). Let me clarify. The word raw is not found in the ELV regulation. "by weight" is.

Here is the definition from the EU commission:

As defined by the European Commission, a homogeneous material is one that cannot be mechanically disjointed into different materials

:). Let me clarify. The word raw is not found in the ELV regulation. "by weight" is.

Here is the definition from the EU commission:

As defined by the European Commission, a homogeneous material is one that cannot be mechanically disjointed into different materials
Agreed. And thanks for the clarification, I was not aware that the OP was discussing ELV.

Top Bottom