Is there a update Revision on Mil-Std-120 Gage Inspection Standard & Requirement

R

Roger

My company Quality Assurance Metrology is using that reference still and I'm always going back to this Mil-Std-120 for guidance and direction on calibrating certain or different kind of measuring instruments in my work field I'm at. I search to web and found nothing close to the Mil-Std-120 Gage Inspection Standard & Requirement.

Wayne

Gage Crib Worldwide
Let's go for a walk on the web...

Roger said:
I search to web and found nothing close to the Mil-Std-120 Gage Inspection Standard & Requirement.
As of the date of this post, the document is available on the web from the ASSIST database. It is the official repository of Military Standards.

Just to make things easy, this is a link to a PDF copy of MIL STANDARD 120, dated 12 December 1950 including Change Notice #1 dated 9 September 1963.

As a final note, on 15 May 1996 the MIL STANDARD 120 was canceled without replacement. This link is for a PDF copy of the Cancellation Notice.

I hope that you find this information helpful. :)

Some other US Military Standards

Wayne

Gage Crib Worldwide
When possible go to the original...

Sam said:
Check the following site: Defense Supply Center - Index of DSCC Mil Specs & Drawings Contains listing for all mil specs/stds
Marc, thanks for updating the link.

Sorry Sam, the site does not "Contain listing for all mil specs/stds." The obsolete MIL S 120, it is not available there. I think a better statement might be that the site may contain listing for all ACTIVE mil specs/stds.

As Marc has noted, MIL S 120 is available at Elsmer Cove, but last I checked it was missing the cancellation notice.

If you want the full details and all military specification and standards, go to the US Military site: ASSIST database.

Top Bottom