ISO 13485 certification scope in Spanish

V

veron

Hi Everyone,

Would appreciate if there is anyone here who is fluent in Spanish, can help to advise if the below translation for the 13485 scope is okay.

English:
The manufacture and distribution of in-vitro diagnostic medical devices used in the monitoring of blood glucose for self-testing (test meters/ test strips/control solutions)

Spanish:
La fabricaci?n y distribuci?n de los dispositivos m?dicos para diagn?stico in vitro y destinado al autodiagn?stico para monitorizar el nivel de la glucemia (Medidores de glucosa /tiras reactivas /solucion control)

Thanks in advance!

AnaMariaVR2

Trusted Information Resource
Dear Veron:

This below is a fragment:
English:
The manufacture and distribution of in-vitro diagnostic medical devices used in the monitoring of blood glucose for self-testing (test meters/ test strips/control solutions)

in order to evaluate proper translation, it helps better if the full context of the sentence is available.
Please provide the full sentence in English.

Regards

L

Lucasmf

One caveat, I am native Spanish speaker from Argentina so my dialect is slightly different than other regions. Here is how I would translate it:

English:

Spanish:
La fabricaci?n y distribuci?n de dispositivos m?dicos para diagn?stico in vitro y destinados al autodiagn?stico en el monitoreo del nivel de la glucemia (Medidores de glucosa /tiras reactivas /solucion control)

L

Lucasmf

Sorry one correction from my last post:

English:

Spanish:
La fabricaci?n y distribuci?n de dispositivos m?dicos para diagn?stico in vitro y destinados al autodiagn?stico en el monitoreo del nivel de la glucosa en la sangre (Medidores de glucosa /tiras reactivas /solucion control)

V

veron

Hi AnaMaria,

Thanks for the reply.
The English line will be reflected in our English ISO certification as the scope of certification so is not a proper sentence. Seeking help to double check on the Spanish translation to put on the Spanish copy.

Top Bottom