ISO 14001 Clause 4.1 Organization and its context - What does an Auditor expect?

From the looks of it I'm the only auditor responding. You've got the answer in your hands if you'll just use it and not go all crazy getting into a lather about this.

Remember - 1st you don't have to make an auditor happy or pleased (That's up to their significant other or at least a good meal)

2nd - You aren't required to document diddly...Do you see anywhere in 4.1 or 4.2 that you have to document anything?

3rd - If some fool auditor demands that you identify "every" issue, expectation, and need right out of the chute ask him/her/whatever to show you that requirement, and the purpose of continual improvement

LUV-d-4UM

Quite Involved in Discussions
From the looks of it I'm the only auditor responding. You've got the answer in your hands if you'll just use it and not go all crazy getting into a lather about this.

Remember - 1st you don't have to make an auditor happy or pleased (That's up to their significant other or at least a good meal)

2nd - You aren't required to document diddly...Do you see anywhere in 4.1 or 4.2 that you have to document anything?

3rd - If some fool auditor demands that you identify "every" issue, expectation, and need right out of the chute ask him/her/whatever to show you that requirement, and the purpose of continual improvement
Randy,
Thank you so much for your reply. I have taken the cue from you and simplified the response for Context of the Organization. We already had 3 transitions to ISO9001:2015 and following your advice-it worked!!!:applause::applause::applause:

Top Bottom