ISO 14001 Gap Analysis and Check List

Randy

Super Moderator
Anybody have a nice basic gap analysis they want to share?

I have a 73 item audit I developed from Clause 4 covering all the shalls and stuff like that, but I need a shorter general analysis document like the one GEMI did a few years ago.

Thanks

Randy

Super Moderator
Nope. The one I have seems to be fine. I had a friend of mine, who is an EMS-LA look at it, and he said it should do the job.

Basically a GAP should just be a quick overall view of an organization. The audit is just more in depth. My matrix will do both when it is expanded to look at all areas in depth.

I HOPE....

HAPPY 4TH of JULY

Randall Daily
GySgt USMC
1968-1979
Semper Fidelis

M

mario

ISO 14001 Gap Analysis

I'M LOOKING FOR A GAP ANALYSIS LAYOUT, SEMILAR TO THE ONE FOR ISO 9001

Randy

Super Moderator
Aren't we all though.:biglaugh:

Seriously...check in the free stuff area of this site. There may be one there I submitted as a guidance document. Not perfect but it helps.

:bigwave:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I know it was a bit late, but did you check out the check list Randy? Comments?

I do have to add the ISO 9001:2000 requirement equivalencies / correspondences (the 1994 version correspondences are included as of now).

Randy

Super Moderator
I'm sorry Marc, I thought I did say something but I was in error (how's that for humble?)

The checlist is a pretty good working document for anybody, either implementing or auditing. I'm a firm believer in forms and lists because I have a tendency to forget.

The list has been added to my collection of Marc Smth originals.

Top Bottom