ISO 14001 - Periodic External Audit by Consultant Requirement?

This is absolutley fantastic..... Squid, What can I say? Good show! You did it, and in the process you showed us that civil courage actually can pay off, and that there is justice in the world.

There must have been more going on in the background than anyone of us guessed?

Anyway: Good luck in your venture. We'll be here. :agree:

/Claes

C

Craig H.

Squid:

Yeehaaa! Maybe we need you as Deputy Sherrif, the way you rode that black hat out of town!!!!

A real life good guy wins story.

What you did took guts, and shows that honesty can, in the long run, beat flash and bluster.

This made my day!!!

Craig

B

Bill Ryan - 2007

Add me to the congratulatory list. I can't imagine what you must be feeling :bigwave:
Bill

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
Claes Gefvenberg said:
...There must have been more going on in the background than anyone of us guessed?...

I would think so.

Squid - That's the best news I've heard all day!! Congratulations :agree:

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
Congratulations!!!!

Squid:

You tread where few have dared and then rode out on the proverbial white horse.

Congratulations

smokin.gif .

S

Squid

It is nice to know the good guys win one once in awhile isn't it?

I am thinking they panicked when I took down my Scarface poster and my John Belushi poster from Animal House. The joke was awhile back that if they were ever gone, I was gone. They finally took it seriously. Thanks again. Maybe now I can start looking for and posting real questions and answers related to EMS. It will be kind of nice to get back to normalcy.

Randy

Super Moderator
Hey Squid, Great news!!!!

Just tell those guys if it is determined that help is needed I'm a short flight away, I have real credentials and that you can vouch for my character. (I'm also a tad cheaper than $400 per hr)

You, however should be able to take care of everything.

R

Randy Stewart

Great News

That was good news squid. Glad to hear it worked out for you.

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
Squid said:
...Maybe now I can start looking for and posting real questions and answers related to EMS...

IMO this is real questions and answers, whether EMS, QMS or whatever. Consultants like this give the rest a bad name - thanks for sharing your experience so the rest of us can be on the lookout!

Top Bottom