ISO 19011 - Looking for a Presentation Material

Q

qcstar

Hello Readers,

Not sure if this is the right section to post this thread.

Can anyone share presentation slides for ISO 19011(Guidelines for auditing management system)

TIA

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
I am not aware of any presentation available for ISO 19011, but you can peruse the several ISO 19011 related documents we have it here, at The Cove, via this link.

ISO 19011 is currently under another revision cycle and you can watch a video concerning the revision @

Good luck.

Q

qcstar

@Sidney

Thanks for those inputs. Just correct me if I've missed anything.. ISO 19011 is used as a reference document for auditing any management system standards.

This new revision ISO 19011:2017 is expected to be released mid 2018. Is this right?

AndyN

Moved On
@Sidney

Thanks for those inputs. Just correct me if I've missed anything.. ISO 19011 is used as a reference document for auditing any management system standards.

This new revision ISO 19011:2017 is expected to be released mid 2018. Is this right?

It's original intention was for Quality and Environmental management systems, and there's specific audit guidance for other management systems standards, such as ISO 27007, for example.

AndyN

Moved On
Hello Readers,

Not sure if this is the right section to post this thread.

Can anyone share presentation slides for ISO 19011(Guidelines for auditing management system)

TIA

Who are you presenting to? ISO 19011 is a "one-size-fits-all" guide. Practically, quite a lot of the guidance has no place, IMHO, in internal audits. I'm speaking from 35 years in all 3 types of QMS audits (not regulatory) and have had to implement all three types. ISO 19011 is a lot of overkill for internal audits, unless the org. is a big corp with large QA staff.

Q

qcstar

@Andy

Few clients who wants to understand about auditing management system.They want training on 19011.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
@Sidney

ISO 19011 was originally developed and maintained by the TC 176 as, in it's inception, provided guidance on auditing of quality management systems. With the relative "success" of ISO 14001, the 19011 document was expanded to include also guidance of auditing of environmental management systems.

As the number of ISO Management System Standards grew drastically in the last decade, ISO 19011 is now being revised to provide generic guidance on auditing of management system standards, without limitation on specific disciplines.

To be honest, I did not watch the video clip I provided in my last post, so I am not sure when the next revision is expected to be released, but it could be 2018.

Good luck.

Top Bottom