ISO 22000 Auditor Checklist - Cold Storage Company

P

Pat22000

Good Day all. I am new to this forum and am impressed with the depth of knowledge among the threads I've read. My name is Pat Hughes, I direct the quality management efforts for our company, RCS which is a Cold Storage company, storing food primarily.
My question I hope someone can help with is...I am looking for a really good audit checklist for 22000, can anyone point me in a good direction? the one I'm using now is a bit more comprehensive than I'd like (for a service company, we do not have many processes which would be categorized in Food Safety as "Food Processing").

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Re: 22000 Auditor Checklist

Good morning Pat,

I saw there are some links to related threads at the bottom of the page. Why don't you have a look at them and see if your question is answered already?

Also, let me introduce you to the Post Attachments List - the green button in the header. You can do a search for attachments alphabetically or by using key words.

Free Files Attached to Posts in Threads:
Post File Attachments

Also see:
Free Files Directory

But let me add the subject of audit checklists is a big one. It's my opinion that the best checklist is not a "canned" one. In my view, the best checklist is a set of questions, including things to verify, developed based on a review of procedures as compared with the standard.

I hope this helps!

T

tsmith7858

Re: 22000 Auditor Checklist

Welcome to the cove! :bigwave:

Not sure if it is a good audit checklist, but I attached what I have for 22000.

If you already have an ISO 9000 system you may also consider a comparison of the two. A lot of the elements are the same and a comparison can help narrow your focus. I attached a comparison that I found either here or online (not sure which).

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mzeeshanz

Re: ISO 22000 Auditor Checklist

I direct the quality management efforts for our company, RCS which is a Cold Storage company, storing food primarily.
My question I hope someone can help with is...I am looking for a really good audit checklist for 22000, can anyone point me in a good direction? the one I'm using now is a bit more comprehensive than I'd like (for a service company, we do not have many processes which would be categorized in Food Safety as "Food Processing").

I am attaching a sample audit checklist that is specific to a storage area or warehouse. It does not cover the other aspects of business processes that might affect food safety such as receiving of material.

Hope it works!
View attachment 11290

Last edited by a moderator:

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Hi,

I found this discussion interesting and though I am not familiar with the standard, I took the liberty of converting your checklist to a format that can be used on the iPad. Let me know what you think and if you would change anything. The list is available completely free of charge.

https://www.nimonikapp.ca/checklists/123-nfpa-food-safety-audit-checklist

Warm regards,

Jonathan
So, Jonathan. You got the list here for free, converted it to a file that can be used in an iPad and now you charge people to download it? In your post, you mention that the list(?) is free, but when I go to your website, it seems that your product are available for a fee. What is it?

N

nimonik

Hi,

You can get the checklist for free in excel format (you need to sign-up for a free account) and you can use it on the site for free, upload photos, videos, audio and take notes to create reports.

To use it on the iPad with our native software, you do need to buy that software.

Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Top Bottom