ISO 22000 Lead Auditor (IRCA registration)

S

sudu_india

Hello friends,

I completed my lead auditor training (IRCA approved) ISO 22000 training about a year ago in India. However I was unable to register with IRCA as an auditor due to unavoidable circumstances (dont ask me why!). I recently changed my job a new organisation and relocated to a different country. Will my ISO 22000 Lead Auditor training attended back in India, be still valid eligible to register with IRCA with credentials as a lead auditor? Please clarify and help. Thank you.

Regards,
Sudarsan

M

MatthewDix

Dear Sudarsan,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding IRCA certification.

In order to become an IRCA certificated FSMS auditor you are required to follow the step-by-step requirements on ‘How to apply’, which can be found on our website: irca.org. All application forms are available to download from the site.

You will be required to meet a set of FSMS requirements associated with a grade and submit this evidence to IRCA for evaluation. Again the requirements can be found on our website.

Once you have all your forms and evidence, please email your application to our registration email address where our certification team will process your application. Apologies as I am unable to post the email address but this can be found on our website too.

Apologies that I have not been able to post links but I was unable to due to the TOS. I hope that this has been of help,

Kind regards,

Matthew Dix
Senior Certification Manager
IRCA

Last edited by a moderator:

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Cove. We appreciate the efforts you made to answer a question related to IRCA and we apologized for your inability to post links. Genuine posters can always post the website addresses such as irca.org and moderators will help to active it.

M

MatthewDix

Thanks Harry,

Will I need to inform you that we want to add links or is it the case that I'll add them and you will activate them?

Kind regards,

Matthew

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Thanks, Matthew.

You can just type them in your post such as what you did with irca.org or list them and we will help to activate it.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Restrictions on posting links ends when a person has 10 posts. It is a spam tool. Until you reach 10 posts, if you want a link, just post it / them like www dot website dot com (or website dot org or whatever) so the software doesn't give you an error. The moderators and/or I will see the post (we keep watch relatively closely) and for people with legitimate links we will edit the post to put in active links.

I apologise for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the restriction is significant in keeping spam out of the forum.

M

MatthewDix

Hi Marc,

Thats very helpful. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Matthew

Top Bottom