Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

ISO 9000 and 14000 Companies - Standards Based Management

T
ISO9000, 14000 companies === Standard-based management

Hi all
I am currently doing uni. thesis on standard-based management system. The focus, as you may guest, would be combining ISO9000 , 14000 and possibly OHS in single documented system. Therefore I need a lot of help and advices from you...Quality Proffesionals.

1, First, can you point out the
-the advantages, and disadvantages of having combined system
-What are difficulties during implementation and intergration processes.
-What are the recommended pathways for companies having no formal documented system but want to implement both ISO9000, 14000. (For example:
a/Implement 9000 first and then upgrade system to cover EMS)
b/Implement 9000, then 14000 then intergrate them into single system.
c/Implement both 9000,14000 at the same time
d/......)

2/ Do you have any procedures applicable to both ISO9000, 14000...that you could share( For example Ducument control, management review, Corective and preventive actions).

3/ Are there anyone in Melbourne, Australia from 9000 and 14000 certified companies that could be kind enough to allow me have a look at your system and talk to.

That is too much from me, I guest but I would be very greateful of any advices and feedbacks. Your feedback could be posted here or send to my email at [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your interest
Tuan Anh Vu
Manufacturing Eng Department, RMIT

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
1, First, can you point out the
-the advantages, and disadvantages of having combined system
-What are difficulties during implementation and intergration processes.
This is addressed in any number of threads here.
-What are the recommended pathways for companies having no formal documented system but want to implement both ISO9000, 14000. (For example:
a/Implement 9000 first and then upgrade system to cover EMS)
b/Implement 9000, then 14000 then intergrate them into single system.
c/Implement both 9000,14000 at the same time
d/......)
Simulataneous implementation. Matrix all requiremetns and go for it.
2/ Do you have any procedures applicable to both ISO9000, 14000...that you could share( For example Ducument control, management review, Corective and preventive actions).
You're confusing the issue here. A nonconformance system is just that. The only difference is in specifically what is reported. Yes - common systems are shared.
3/ Are there anyone in Melbourne, Australia from 9000 and 14000 certified companies that could be kind enough to allow me have a look at your system and talk to.
Can't help you with this.

Top Bottom