ISO 9000 / Lean Six Sigma Survey - University Study - Seeking Respondents

T

tmms1970

Dear forum members,

I’m Tarek Saafan, Quality Manager at a multinational manufacturing company in Egypt.

I am conducting a university research on the benefits and critical success factors of integrating Lean, Six Sigma and ISO 9000 and I would like to gather your experience about that.

It is an anonymous survey. It means that your response will not be individually identified. Moreover, the information received will be kept confidential and only the aggregated findings will be reported and made available to you.

Your support is much appreciated in this research study that it will help me on my higher studies.

The survey will take 20 to 25 minutes to complete. I hope you will take the time to complete this questionnaire and return it. Regardless of whether you choose to participate, please let me know if you would like a summary of my findings.

To clarify any of the survey questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will reply your enquiry as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Tarek Saafan

Attachments

• Survey_ ISO_Lean_Six Sigma.dot
    278 KB · Views: 288

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Dear forum members,

I’m Tarek Saafan, Quality Manager at a multinational manufacturing company in Egypt.

I am conducting a university research on the benefits and critical success factors of integrating Lean, Six Sigma and ISO 9000 and I would like to gather your experience about that.

It is an anonymous survey. It means that your response will not be individually identified. Moreover, the information received will be kept confidential and only the aggregated findings will be reported and made available to you.

Your support is much appreciated in this research study that it will help me on my higher studies.

The survey will take 20 to 25 minutes to complete. I hope you will take the time to complete this questionnaire and return it. Regardless of whether you choose to participate, please let me know if you would like a summary of my findings.

To clarify any of the survey questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will reply your enquiry as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Tarek Saafan

Please help Tarek with this research project.

Thank you for participating. :applause:

Stijloor.

Top Bottom