ISO 9001 News ISO 9001:2015 Amendment 1 Published - Determination of Climate Change Relevance * Poll added May 2024

How has been your experience during ISO 9001 audits in relation to Climate Change?

• Auditor has asked a few questions but not really delved much into it.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Auditor did not mentioned CC whatsoever.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Auditor was thorough in the investigation concerning our QMS and CC

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • We did not allow the discussion to take place

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Auditor wrote us up for failing to address CC in our QMS

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Dazzur

Involved In Discussions
We've not been audited against this, however due to our very small team (3 of us in the QA department in an organisation of something like 400 employees) we use a consultant to handle some of the internal audits.

We've been told we have to add reference to it within our business strategy plan which includes a PESTLE analysis.

Big Jim

Admin
We've not been audited against this, however due to our very small team (3 of us in the QA department in an organisation of something like 400 employees) we use a consultant to handle some of the internal audits.

We've been told we have to add reference to it within our business strategy plan which includes a PESTLE analysis.

That auditor is overreaching. Unfortunately, that might be how he was trained. You should have a conversation with your certification body.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
The posts concerning climate change and not related to the topic of this thread have been moved to Climate Change Discussion - Elsmar Cove Quality and Business Standards Discussions

Feel free to keep the discussion going there, as long as it is kept in line with the policies of the Cove.

Now, for this thread, let's keep the discussions focused on the amendment to ISO 9001 related to the topic at hand. Thank you.

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator
Can we keep that poll open for longer? My next surveillance is in August so I can't really give feedback until then. I have been told by the registrar that that will cover it but not how. I suspect it will just be "how are you covering this?"

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Can we keep that poll open for longer? My next surveillance is in August so I can't really give feedback until then. I have been told by the registrar that that will cover it but not how. I suspect it will just be "how are you covering this?"
Poll is set to close May 22, 2025.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
So, the results of the poll, SO FAR are:

ISO 9001:2015 Amendment 1 Published - Determination of Climate Change Relevance * Poll added May 2024

Only 9 votes. Sounds like a nothingburger. It would be interesting to find out the exact wording of the single case of an organization receiving a NC for failing to address CC.

Golfman25

Trusted Information Resource
So, the results of the poll, SO FAR are:

Only 9 votes. Sounds like a nothingburger. It would be interesting to find out the exact wording of the single case of an organization receiving a NC for failing to address CC.
While it was effective “immediately” I think most auditors where giving it time. We had our audit in April and it was silent. But in the last couple of months we got notice from both current and former CB that it will be part of the next audit.

Top Bottom