ISO 9001:2015 Clause 9.2.2 Internal Audit - Corrective Action Report Format

theadeth

Registered
Please help need we are currently on transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and as of now I'm still confused on what format should we use on Corrective Action Report can I still use my old template? or can someone give an example of your template use on your Corrective Action Report. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Please help need we are currently on transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and as of now I'm still confused on what format should we use on Corrective Action Report can I still use my old template? or can someone give an example of your template use on your Corrective Action Report. Thank you

Look at the requirements of the standard and see if you meet each one, if you do... leave it alone, if not enhance it to meet requirements.

Format is not a requirement.

If you want to submit your template for us to look at and provide feedback - sure, do so.:agree1:

Crusader

Trusted Information Resource
Here is my current CAR form. I plan to use it for the ISO 9001:2015 transition. I know my registrar likes it and has said to never change it unless needed. If you need any other sample forms, just ask or PM me.
:bigwave:

Attachments

• Corrective Action Report Form.docx
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,663
Last edited:

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Here is my current CAR form. I plan to use it for the ISO 9001:2015 transition. I know my registrar likes it and has said to never change it unless needed. If you need any other sample forms, just ask or PM me.
:bigwave:

Very nice...

Do not change it - it meets requirements.

I would add a note as a reminder to users:

e) update risks and opportunities determined during planning, if necessary;

f ) make changes to the quality management system, if necessary.

Kronos147

Trusted Information Resource
Here is my current CAR form.

Very nice...

Do not change it - it meets requirements.

I would add a note as a reminder to users:

e) update risks and opportunities determined during planning, if necessary;

f ) make changes to the quality management system, if necessary.

I agree, nice form.
One thing I would consider, unless I missed it, there is no dedicated space for the requirement.

I noticed that people tend to go into solution (past requirements and root cause). By stating the requirements up front, it can help avoid creating a solution that has more issues.

Example:
NCR - records were not legible
Corrective Action - got rid of records from the process
(Requirement - records must be readily available and retrievable and legible...)

:nope:

Top Bottom