Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

ISO 9001:2015 Customer Complaints Requirements

We have a procedure for Customer Complaints we'd like to revamp, but we want to ensure we stay in compliance. Unfortunately I'm having a difficult time finding what the ISO 9001:2015 requirements are for such a procedure. Could someone point us in the right direction so we don't make a compliant process non-compliant after revamping it?

I'm also a «newbie» in Quality, but i'll try anyway, please do not rely only on my opinion.

I would say that paragraph 10 (especially 10.2) should be your main focus.
I’d also consider 8.5.5 , 8.7 , 9.1.2 while revamping it.

Tagin

Involved In Discussions
8.2.1c is the requirement that customer communication SHALL INCLUDE obtaining customer feedback, including customer complaints.

That then leads you to 10.2.1 (when an n/c occurs, including any arising from customer complaints, the organization shall....)

So, you want to have some evaluation of the feedback, to determine if it does actually indicate an n/c, before feeding the complaint into a 10.2 process.

Also, if feedback is repeatedly positive about some aspect of product/process/etc., it may indicate that an opportunity exists for that aspect to be enhanced/grown/etc. with some continuous (continual?) improvement.

Top Bottom