ISO 9001:2015 - Required Processes and required Documented Processes

S

Soliloquy787

Hi,

I'm the QA for my company, but am fairly new to it. I just want some clarification (and some examples) of what processes we have to have documented? Are they just processes pertaining to the QA system, or processes that make the company run?
We're a distributor, so we don't manufacture anything.

Thank you!

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
I moved your post from the thread it was in because it's a slightly different topic.

The processes required in 4.4.1 are specifically those for the Quality Management System (QMS). Most of the processes of that the business uses are what you would use for the QMS though. Here's an example of a process map I posted in another thread years ago. It should give you an idea of the kinds of processes you should include. The clause numbers are not for the current version of ISO 9001.

J

Jettet

Hi howste .. I have been unsuccessfully trying to open the document at your link .. my computer isn't recognising the file format .. could you please let me know what format it is in? Thanks for your help and kind regards

S

Soliloquy787

Hi howste .. I have been unsuccessfully trying to open the document at your link .. my computer isn't recognising the file format .. could you please let me know what format it is in? Thanks for your help and kind regards
Hi,
I was able to open it with Office Power Point. Hope that helps :)

J

Jettet

:applause: Thankyou so much :) should've known my mac would pick it straight away ..

Top Bottom