ISO 9001:2015 Training for Management Team in NM - Seeking Suggestions and Providers

T

tonefordays

Hello everyone,

Our management team is in need of training to ISO 9001 2015. I was hoping someone could recommend some good training seminars or webinars? Or perhaps someone who could train at our facility.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
J

J Nick

Re: ISO 9001:2015 training for management team in NM; seeking suggestions and provide

I highly recommend Gladhill Associates International based in Glendale, Arizona. They offer numerous on-line courses and may come to you and train your company. I've attended at least 3 of their Lead Auditor Courses and I'll tell you, they offer real life situations and discussions in solving your problems.
Look up their website: Gladhill Associates International for POCs.

Randy

Super Moderator
Re: ISO 9001:2015 Training for Management Team in NM - Seeking Suggestions and Provid

Yep Gladhill is a good suggestion, they did my 1st Lead course 20 years ago

T

tonefordays

Re: ISO 9001:2015 Training for Management Team in NM - Seeking Suggestions and Provid

Thanks for the info. guys, I'll check into it.

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator

Yep Gladhill is a good suggestion, they did my 1st Lead course 20 years ago

I took my first lead auditor course with them back in 2004.

J

J Nick

Just attended Gladhill's ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course with emphasis on AS9100D. Great class. Burt Gold was our instructor and I really like the way he presents the material, giving real life situations and solutions. I always look forward to Burt's training.

Top Bottom