ISO 9001:2015 vs. 2008 - Internal Audits - What changes are you making?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I saw this asked somewhere else and figured it would be a good question for here.

What changes are you planning to your internal audit program?

tony s

Information Seeker
Trusted Information Resource
No changes in the program. But I may need to consider adding some audit criteria such as:
  • how RBT is demonstrated;
  • controls for nonconforming outputs that can affect conformity of products and services;
  • controls on the environment necessary for the operation (with particular attention to social and psychological factors).

charanjit singh

Involved In Discussions
The major changes are the 'Context' of the organisation and the'RBT'. Both of these would therefore require changes/additions to the audit of the Top Management. Since these would have already been considered by a compliant organisation, I suggest adding some questions on the following lines:

1. What are the changes, if any, in the Context of our organisation, that are relevant to QMS?

2. What are the changed/additional Risks, if any, identified by the company that would impact our QMS (or our ability to meet the customer requirements)adversely?

3. What changes, if any, have been made in the Planning of QMS, in case of changes (if at all) identified above? Does the changed QMS Planning reflect the identified changes effectively?

Since the standard does not require any documented evidence, the auditor will have to interact with the CEO (or whosoever is the TOP management) of the company.However practical wisdom would suggest that the company have some form of document (may be for internal use only) so that the implementation of these requirements can be objectively verified.

J

JoShmo

I saw this asked somewhere else and figured it would be a good question for here.

Tha answers lies in the understanding of what should have been done for 2008 - guessing that many will be doing one or 2 audits a year and will contunie to do that.

LUV-d-4UM

Quite Involved in Discussions

The change is the use of Risk Based internal auditing methodology.

Top Bottom