ISO 9001 Audit Questions for VP of Supply Chain

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: ISO Questions for VP of Supply Chain

Does anyone have a checklist of questions for the VP of Supply Chain? Thank you.

Is the VP going to do an audit, or is someone going to audit the processes for which this person is responsible/accountable?

Stijloor.

LUV-d-4UM

Quite Involved in Discussions

I will be auditing the VP of Supply Chain. Our corporate Supply Chain logistics is locate at another location from the supply point. Thank you Stijloor.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

I will be auditing the VP of Supply Chain. Our corporate Supply Chain logistics is locate at another location from the supply point. Thank you Stijloor.

List some processes for which this person is responsible. That will help our Members to help you.

To get started: Supply Chain Audits.

Stijloor.

Last edited:

LUV-d-4UM

Leader of the organization of 4000 eplyees to deliver better, cheaper faster product to customers

Implements Lean Manufacturing and 5S at the supply points.

Sets the goals and targets based on the Business Plan.
Emphasize in partnering with marketing and sales to make sure that we adapt the right process decisions all the time.

Conducts quarterly meeting with Supply Chain Management to
review the performance objectives.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

Leader of the organization of 4000 employees to deliver better, cheaper faster product to customers

Implements Lean Manufacturing and 5S at the supply points.

Sets the goals and targets based on the Business Plan.
Emphasize in partnering with marketing and sales to make sure that we adapt the right process decisions all the time.

Conducts quarterly meeting with Supply Chain Management to
review the performance objectives.

This looks more like a job description.....;)

In preparation for the audit, you want to look at documentation that describes supply chain activities. What are inputs? Activities? Outputs?
How is all of this monitored and measured? How does this person accomplish all this?

Stijloor.

LUV-d-4UM

I think I got you. I will now develop the questions based on what you just said. Thanks.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

I think I got you. I will now develop the questions based on what you just said. Thanks.

Before you start with developing audit questions, make sure that you (the internal auditor) understand the processes. As a minimum the flow as I briefly described it.

Stijloor.

Top Bottom