ISO 9001 certificate for multiple sites?

P

pammesue

I have a question about expansion of our ISO certificate.

We are currently an ISO 9001 certified manufacturer in the US. We are going to procure a warehouse and start selling our product in the UK.

There wont be manufacturing of our product in the UK but they will be cutting our product to length and doing a final pressure test.

What sort of issues do I need to address in regards to our ISO certificate?

I really don't know what to do first. Should I contact our registrar?

thanks yall!

Randy

Super Moderator
Yep, contact the CB, most of the response you get here will be "I guess" plus a lot of "this and that"....The CB will have the absolute correct answer for you

AndyN

Moved On
Totally agree with Randy. You have options which your CB rep (business development) can give you, like do they share a QMS, etc.

Check with your CB, of course, that they have an office in the UK!

kzachawk

Involved In Discussions
We have multiple site certificates which engage other countries, its not uncommon. Just remember to choose one Registrar which exists in all the countries where you plan on carrying the multiple site cert. Further remember that if the folks in the UK acquire a Major N/C from an external audit, it will effect your certificate since its now global.

Randy

Super Moderator
We have multiple site certificates which engage other countries, its not uncommon. Just remember to choose one Registrar which exists in all the countries where you plan on carrying the multiple site cert. Further remember that if the folks in the UK acquire a Major N/C from an external audit, it will effect your certificate since its now global.

Already solved...Lloyds does

Top Bottom