ISO 9001 Gap Analysis wanted

R

Rick Goodson

Help!

I just booked an ISO 9001:2000 Gap analysis for next week. This will be the first one I have done under the new revision. I put the proposal out quite sometime ago but they just said OK yesterday. Does anyone have a Gap analysis worksheet/questionaire made up that I could beg, borrow, or steal? It would save me a lot of prep work in a very short timeframe.

Thanks!

Rick

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I believe I have one here. I'll look around later today and see if I can dig it up and post it.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I just put several in the moderator's directory. One of them should work for you.

E Wall

Just Me!
Trusted Information Resource
The only thing I have that might also be helpful is this file:

Attachments

• scheduling and conducting the gap analysis.doc
    24 KB · Views: 722
R

Rick Goodson

Thanks!

I appreciate all of the input and the documents in the files. This will make it go a lot easier next week.

Rick

B

BattmanX

Re: ISO 9001:2000 Gap Analysis

Hi Marc, I am in the early stages of of establishing a formalized quality system for our company and would like to know if you could provide direction on Gap Analysis tools(checklist for ISO9001:2008). Your post mentions that you posted some in the moderators directory but I am new to the site and am not sure how to access that directory. Any help would be appreciated.

Tony Batt
Fairfield, OH

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

Hi Marc, I am in the early stages of of establishing a formalized quality system for our company and would like to know if you could provide direction on Gap Analysis tools(checklist for ISO9001:2008). Your post mentions that you posted some in the moderators directory but I am new to the site and am not sure how to access that directory. Any help would be appreciated.

Tony Batt
Fairfield, OH

Tony,

For starters, look in these threads & attachments...

Here is an ISO 9001:2000 (older) version, but you'll get the idea...

Stijloor.

Randy

Super Moderator

Why are you doing a Gap on a management system standard that is no longer current or valid? 9001:2000 is about 3 years out of date

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

Why are you doing a Gap on a management system standard that is no longer current or valid? 9001:2000 is about 3 years out of date

What post are you referring to Randy?

Stijloor.

Top Bottom