ISO 9001 Internal & External Communication Requirements

R

rashid143 - 2008

Dear All please send your comments and querys on Internal & External Communication related to QMS.

Our company are going to QMS Certification that's why i m interested and want some informations and also any one plz send me QMS Standard if it is possible.:thanx:.

Thanks

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Internal & External Communication

Hello Rashid,

A few questions:
  • What specifically are you concerned about regarding communication?
  • What do you want to know about the certification process?
  • What Standard are you referring to? ISO 9001? We can not provide you with copies of (ISO) Standards. These are considered copyrighted materials.
We are happy to respond to your inquiries, if you can be a little more specific.

Stijloor.

R

rashid143 - 2008

Hello Rashid,

A few questions:
  • What specifically are you concerned about regarding communication?
  • What do you want to know about the certification process?
  • What Standard are you referring to? ISO 9001? We can not provide you with copies of (ISO) Standards. These are considered copyrighted materials.
We are happy to respond to your inquiries, if you can be a little more specific.

Stijloor.

I want to know all processes and all want to know about all stages regarding iso 9001 certification.
Hope u understand.

R

rashid143 - 2008

What is Management Review Commettee minute meeting agenda??????
please guide me about this topic.

Thanks

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

I want to know all processes and all want to know about all stages regarding ISO 9001 certification.
Hope u understand.

Hello Rashid,

I believe I understand. You may want to begin by searching the various threads here at The Cove Forums. For example, I did an advanced search on: "Implementing ISO 9001:2000." Please take a look at this and explore the various great threads and posts. Also, you may want to visit www.tc176.org for additional specific ISO 9001:2000 information.

My Fellow Covers repond to specific questions faster because they are busy professionals and are often unable to spend a lot of time doing research for you. We do not mind helping out, but the expectation is that you do your share too.

Please come back soon and often.

Stijloor.

R

rashid143 - 2008

Sir,

Really i m happy that i joined this forum
because here is very nice and professionals persons like u.
I m sure i will learn more from your side.
God bless u
thanks to guiding me

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

What is Management Review Committee minute meeting agenda??????
please guide me about this topic.

Thanks

Rashid,

You can also look at the "Post Attachment List." (Click on the small green bar between the lighthouse and the lightning pictures on top of the page)

Here are the results of a search on: "Review Agenda."

Stijloor.

R

rashid143 - 2008

Sir,

Thank you very much.

A

Annie66

Rashid143-2008,

Our company is doing the same thing and I am looking for information on the external and internal communications.

I was able to put a diagram together for the external communication, but I have been looking for an example to write the SSP or SOP to go along with the diagram.

Any ideas,

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JoShmo

Why are you doing that? Did your management decide a procedure was needed? Is it in line with the context of your organization or the needs of your interested parties? I'd be very careful about unilaterally deciding that a (documented) procedure is needed for such things. If I was a register auditor and you showed me that, I'd be asking your leadership if they'd decided they needed it etc. Please remember, the days of having procedures for eveything are dead and gone. ISO isn't about covering everything in documents any more. You create a monster with this and you'll end up feeding it. Why not simply put it on your management review agenda?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom