ISO 9001 - "Remote Audit Fee"

Randy

Super Moderator
Nothing that I can see - and it's a global agreement signed last year. I will investigate the ISO 17021 accreditation. Thanks.
Nothing to really investigate, look at the bottom of your certificate for the Accreditation Body logo/mark...If it's ANAB, UKAS or almost anything else it's 17021

Attachments

• 1 ANAB.jpg
    1 ANAB.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 7

Bifften

Involved In Discussions
Nothing to really investigate, look at the bottom of your certificate for the Accreditation Body logo/mark...If it's ANAB, UKAS or almost anything else it's 17021

UKAS in this case. A big global player.

I've got an ever growing list of issues with the certification body sadly; in honesty they are a shambles across all forms of administration; planning, customer service and especially invoicing. Globally they are an uncoordinated mess. They'll be losing a big client soon, and it's painful because it's just failure on the very basics.

Randy

Super Moderator
UKAS in this case. A big global player.

I've got an ever growing list of issues with the certification body sadly; in honesty they are a shambles across all forms of administration; planning, customer service and especially invoicing. Globally they are an uncoordinated mess. They'll be losing a big client soon, and it's painful because it's just failure on the very basics.
Oh yeah, they'd be following 17021...now you've got my curiousity up as well as a couple others here as well. (You can PM if you'd like)

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
More evidence of the damage brought upon by the commoditization mind set in the accredited certification sector. The downward spiral race to the bottom.....always chasing new business opportunities, while failing to deliver on key customers basic expectations....sad but indicative of the state of the sector. And then, people don't comprehend why the credibility of management system certificates is being questioned.

Top Bottom