ISO 9001 Standard: Useful to Certify a Soccer Club? Examples...

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Hi Covers,
given that the new soccer season is going to begin , I would like to revamp this thread.
DO you have news on new soccer club ISO certified?
What do you think about ISO if it is useful to give rule to a better managment in time of actual crisis ( many club have been failed or in real bankrupcy)
see you:bigwave:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi Covers,
given that the new soccer season is going to begin , I would like to revamp this thread.
DO you have news on new soccer club ISO certified?
What do you think about ISO if it is useful to give rule to a better managment in time of actual crisis ( many club have been failed or in real bankrupcy)
see you:bigwave:

I do! RBC, a Football (soccer) club in the Netherlands.
(I do not know if they maintained their certification status though.)

Here's a Wales organization.

And an older thread.

Stijloor.

Last edited:

qusys

Thks Stijloor,
We just know about RBC...

My question was if there are new entry from what indicated in the prior posts...
My curiosity was also to see my internal audit report for this or a CB audit report for certification based upon the scope...:bigwave:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Thks Stijloor,
We just know about RBC...

My question was if there are new entry from what indicated in the prior posts...
My curiosity was also to see my internal audit report for this or a CB audit report for certification based upon the scope...:bigwave:

Good points. But I believe that audit reports (in most organizations) are usually treated as confidential and not made available to anyone outside of the organization.

Stijloor.

qusys

Hi to the Cove,
I am very interesting how ISO 9001 can work to certify the QMS of a soccer club.
I know that there are some soccer clubs certified vs ISO 9001 all over the world.
I would be greatly interested if there are available the related Quality Manuals and example of 6 document procedures to manage this particular QMS.
Do you have some feedback, news and all that can of help for this?
What do you think about this? Could be a potential new business to be applied to soccer world and in general to sports clubs, like basket, baseball, rugby, and so?
Thanks for your cooperation as well.

Hi to all!:bigwave:
To revamp this thread after some months again.
Do you have fresh news of some soccer team certified vs ISO 9001?
Would you like to share some recent articles or lecture about this topic, if any? :thanks:

Top Bottom