QMS for Life Sciences
Elsmar Cove Forum Sponsor
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

ISO 9K/2K New Requirements

M

Mike525

Looking over some "junk" mail about ISO9000/2000, I noticed the statement about "33 new requirements." I've only taken a cursory glance at a draft copy that I once had, and really didn't notice any "new" requirements - just additional elaboration on requirements currently in the standard. I probably missed something, so, can anyone give a heads up on what these new requirements are? And, is there anyplace I can get my hands on a draft copy of ISO9K/2K?

R

Roger Eastin

If you wait another week or two, you'll be able to get the DIS version of ISO9000:2000. As I understand it, there were some changes made to CD2 and they'll reflected in the Draft International Standard (DIS) coming out soon. I'd check with ASQ in a week or so if I were you.

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
Yeah - I guess it's about time to start a new thread on this. I've been too lazy to do a matrix or analysis myself. However, ASQC to the rescue.... Ahem....

Quality Progress - November 1999. Part 1 of a 2 part 'series'.

A Shift In Focus
Comments?

Roger:Do please keep us informed. I'll want to order one right away.

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
Hey Mike!
Looking over some "junk" mail about ISO9000/2000
Can you FAX me a copy of the advert you received? Or is there a web site or something?

513 777-3394

M

Mike525

The "junk mail" was an advert for Jack Kanholm's new book - something about "understanding the 33 new requirements of ISO 9001:2000." Yea, right - IMHO, anything this guy sends through the mail is "JUNK" as far as I am concerned. (Can I say this without slandering?)

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
As Gilda Radner used to say on SNL: Oh! Never mind...

You're not too fond of Jack's products, I take it.

Top Bottom