Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

ISO Guideance Notes - Transporation, Storage and Distribution industries

G
Dear Friends,
There exists"Guidance Notes for the Application of BS3750:part-2/ISO9002?EN29002 to the Transporation, Storage and Distribution industries Issue 1, April 1991" by BSI Quality Assurance.
And there is now a Draft prEN 12507 titled " Transport service-Guidance notes on the application of EN ISO 9002 to the road transporation, storage and distribution industries" dated July 1996, (it may well be EN standard by now).
I am seeking these kind of references/ guidance standards for a Container Freight Station and Ford Car Dealership & Repairs service industries for implementation of ISO9002:1994.

Thanks.
Regards
Ghai
in India

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
Sorry there are no answers to this question. I, too, am interested in any guidance documents.

barb butrym

Quite Involved in Discussions
Eurpoean registrars (BSI, for sure) typically give them to their auditors. I have seen them..may even have a copy of the ford dealerships and repair/service station ones hanging around in my archives someplace. Have also seen some good ones on Lawyers, hotels and healh care institutions. Am heading out for a week to 10 days, but give me some time when I get back to hit the attic, and see what I can find.

Top Bottom