ISO/IWA 2 - Guidance for the application of ISO 9001:2000 to educational services

S

s_warin

The workshop for ISO/IWA 2, Guidance for the application of ISO 9001:2000 QMS standard to educational services organizations in Mexico marked that the ISO so interested in this area.
Why?

What is the vision of ISO about QMS in schooling?:eek:

B

BrianHu

Probably to sell auditing in this area - the thought of ISO9000 control of education is not an appealing one

S

s_warin

Does ISO implement the auditing?

I do not think that ISO has any concern about auditing. They writes only the standards. They earn the money by selling the standards and the fee from the members.

S

s_warin

Can this be called modification of the product?

I see, in marketing can this be called modifying the product? So they can sell it to the new market.

What else is the reason?

E

Ernawati Aprilia

Hello, I'am Erna. I work at management system consultants as assistant consultant. Please help me...I have job to handdle news client for education scope. Please somebody give me for standard system IWA2:2003 (education services system). My job base on support goverment policy to implement Management System for vocational education -Call it "SMK" = Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan- in Indonesia. Thank's before

E

EQA Vietnam - 2008

Hello Erna. My name is Minh Hoa, a new consultant of quality management in Education and Vocational Training. I need to exchange experiences with you.
How about your work at present? have you give any support to education and training? How about the result?
Thanks and regards

Top Bottom