ISO standards /Social Audit Franchise (Accredited & Non Accredited)

WAQAR-QMS

Medical Devices Expert
Looking up for CB / Independent for ISO standards /Social Audit Franchise (Accredited & Non Accredited).
Complete operations can be handled.
If any one open up or have leads for Asia, Gulf or Pakistan please recommend.

Also thanks for Elsmar to provide such a hub for professional. highly obliged.

Many Thanks
Waqar
+92 333 863 95 15

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Kindly provide the number of the applicable ISO standard.

Nothing comes up when I google: “Social Audit Franchise”.

Thanks,

John

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Looking up for CB / Independent for ISO standards /Social Audit Franchise (Accredited & Non Accredited).
Complete operations can be handled
Just to be clear, you are pursuing being a franchisee of CB’s from the USA and Europe? Is that what you are asking?

SA-8000 is the best known scheme in this field, but there are many other industry-led “social responsibility” auditing programs.

WAQAR-QMS

Medical Devices Expert
Just to be clear, you are pursuing being a franchisee of CB’s from the USA and Europe? Is that what you are asking?

Yes Sidney, thanks for being a helping hand

Kindly provide the number of the applicable ISO standard.

Thanks,

John
Thanks John for being responsive.
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001, SA 8000, BSCI, SEDEX, HACCP, ISO 22001, ISO 13485, BRC, ISO 27001, ISO 55001, FSSC 22000, ISO 31000, ISO 22301.
ANYTHING OF SPECIFIED, PARTIALLY OR FULLY WILL BE APPRECIATED

WAQAR-QMS

Medical Devices Expert
SA-8000 is the best known scheme in this field, but there are many other industry-led “social responsibility” auditing programs.
Yes Sidney,
Can you do help looking for someone who is pursuing to expand business in Asian market for SA 8000, BSCI, SEDEX or CSR.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Yes Sidney,
Can you do help looking for someone who is pursuing to expand business in Asian market for SA 8000, BSCI, SEDEX or CSR.
Sorry, but I am RADICALLY against this type of operation. In my opinion, it devalues the whole management system certification process.

Franchising of CB's is a well known risk in the certification sector. The accredited ones at least have to follow (theoretically) the IAF Mandatory Document 23, Control of Entities Operating on Behalf of Accredited Management Systems Certification Bodies. The non accredited, self-accredited or pseudo accredited ones don't have to follow anything, just the greed of their pockets.

I suspect, however, that you are late in this game. There are accreditation bodies, IAF signatories, established in the USA and Europe who have accredited dozens and dozens of certification bodies in the geographies you are seeking. As I said in another post, weeks ago, the commoditization and trivialization of the certification sector has finally reached the accreditation layer. After decimating trust in a good chunk of training, consulting, assessment, certification layers, the low-cost providers reached the accreditation layer of the sector. To repeat a phrase of someone who, many years ago, when a high ranking officer of the IAF wrote an article denouncing the damage to the certification sector if the price war, competition on price ONLY, would be allowed to fester, driving the whole sector in a downward spiral.

Nevertheless, good luck to you.

WAQAR-QMS

Medical Devices Expert
Sorry, but I am RADICALLY against this type of operation. In my opinion, it devalues the whole management system certification process.

Franchising of CB's is a well known risk in the certification sector. The accredited ones at least have to follow (theoretically) the IAF Mandatory Document 23, Control of Entities Operating on Behalf of Accredited Management Systems Certification Bodies. The non accredited, self-accredited or pseudo accredited ones don't have to follow anything, just the greed of their pockets.

I suspect, however, that you are late in this game. There are accreditation bodies, IAF signatories, established in the USA and Europe who have accredited dozens and dozens of certification bodies in the geographies you are seeking. As I said in another post, weeks ago, the commoditization and trivialization of the certification sector has finally reached the accreditation layer. After decimating trust in a good chunk of training, consulting, assessment, certification layers, the low-cost providers reached the accreditation layer of the sector. To repeat a phrase of someone who, many years ago, when a high ranking officer of the IAF wrote an article denouncing the damage to the certification sector if the price war, competition on price ONLY, would be allowed to fester, driving the whole sector in a downward spiral.

Nevertheless, good luck to you.
Thanks sidney for guidance,

As there are much reasons of too much high cost of testing facilitate and non availability in many geographic region.

Moreover, looking the perspective of low risk classification of product; sometime buyer or b2b client do not entertain self declaration based things on manufacture document, as the independent 3rd party can verify the documents and requirements to declare the authenticity of such things.

I don't seem it is to be wrong for low risk products, some general elementsand voluntary requirements of management systems.

Though if they are performed with due diligence.

Yet, this due diligence responsible organization is searching criteria.

Top Bottom