ISO 9001 News ISO/TC 176/SC 2 Listing of Approved Interpretations against ISO 9001:2015

John C. Abnet

Teacher, sensei, kennari
Leader
Super Moderator
Thanks for sharing Sidney (hmmm...I'm subscribed to receive ISO updates, but never received this one).

Thanks again.

Be well.

carpequarq

Registered
Wow, I've never seen anything like this. I know when I worked at a biopharm we had the gold sheet or something that had updates like this.
I see it stars with RFI 135, does that mean there are 134 prior interpretations?

Anyone have links or another wormhole I can dive into looking for them?

Thanks

Ron Rompen

Trusted Information Resource
I would love to know where this came from.

For me to cite this as a SI, then I need to get it directly from the provider (in this case ISO/TC 76).

No offense, and I do appreciate it being shared, but without direct traceability, then its just another set of suggestions.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
I see it stars with RFI 135, does that mean there are 134 prior interpretations?

Anyone have links or another wormhole I can dive into looking for them?

Thanks
The previous RFI's not included in this latest document are related to earlier editions of ISO 9001 and, no longer "relevant", as per the ISO TC 176. This subject has been covered here at The Cove for almost 20 years; peruse Official ISO Interpretations - A Formal Process for ISO9001 Interpretation Requests

I would love to know where this came from.

For me to cite this as a SI, then I need to get it directly from the provider (in this case ISO/TC 76).

No offense, and I do appreciate it being shared, but without direct traceability, then its just another set of suggestions.
You might have forgotten, but I have already provided you with the traceability at ISO 9001 Sanctioned Interpretations and FAQs

Ron Rompen

Trusted Information Resource
The previous RFI's not included in this latest document are related to earlier editions of ISO 9001 and, no longer "relevant", as per the ISO TC 176. This subject has been covered here at The Cove for almost 20 years; peruse Official ISO Interpretations - A Formal Process for ISO9001 Interpretation Requests

You might have forgotten, but I have already provided you with the traceability at ISO 9001 Sanctioned Interpretations and FAQs
Thanks Sidney, I did forget that.......thank you again

Randy

Super Moderator
please share Gap analysis and maturity model score ISO 9001:2015

1st- this is the wrong Thread to ask for that

2nd- What you need is under the Attachments List tab at the top

3rd- If you take the time to do a SEARCH you might find what you're looking for

Top Bottom