ISO10002:2004 (Guidelines for Handling Customer Complaints) Self Assessment Checklist

V

volume001

hello people, do you have a checklist for ISO 10002 self assesment?

thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

volume001

Re: ISO10002:2004 (Guidelines for Handling Customer Complaints) Self Assessment Check

thanks, maybe attached file should be useful for others.

Attachments

• Self Audit Checklist 10002.pdf
    122.4 KB · Views: 1,440

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Re: ISO10002:2004 (Guidelines for Handling Customer Complaints) Self Assessment Check

I need ISO 10002 - Quality Management - Customer Satisfaction Certification full
Audit checklist....

Have Anyone ???????????????

Give me.........
Please note that ISO 10002 is not meant for certification purposes. The standard itself stipulates it, despite the fact that a number of organizations have "attained" certification.

If you look at the sidebar here at The Cove, you will see that the organization I work for has recently introduced an assessment protocol against the 4 ISO Standards dealing with Customer Satisfaction Management. I was one of an international team of 6 people developing the assessment protocol against the 4 ISO CSM Guidance documents. I can attest that, when you develop an assessment tool to capture degree of fulfillment against a guidance, it is not the same thing as a checklist against readily auditable requirements.

harry

Trusted Information Resource

................... I want full checklist file for ISO Audit 10002 - Quality Management - Customer Satisfaction Certification. ...................

Please note that ISO 10002 is not meant for certification purposes. ..............................

1. Just to reiterate, ISO 10002 is not meant for certification purpose because there aren't any requirements - from which any checklist can be derived and that is the reason there isn't such a checklist here.

2. There are parties offering such a service. It is best that you liaise with them to get a copy (may be proprietary).

E

EngyKhamis

Thank you so much for the checklist it is really helpful

Top Bottom