ISO14001 Audit checklist

Randy

Super Moderator
There are a couple lists already posted here in the Cove. just use the search mode to locate them. Look under "Gap Analysis" as a suggestion.

Manoj Mathur

Quite Involved in Discussions
I think the best Checklist to audit ISO 14001 (EMS) Checklist is attached herewith. My Dear Friend Can you Please Comment on this Exhausive (40 Pages) Checlist.

I am waiting your valuable comments.

Manoj Mathur

Attachments

• ems-audi-detail_quest.doc
    309.5 KB · Views: 1,156

Randy

Super Moderator
You need to understand the reason we develope checklists.

A checklist (for auditing purposes) is used as a guide to help maintain the continuity of the audit process. It is to help reduce auditor workload and keep the audit on track. To use the checklist as the primary audit tool restricts the audit to becoming just another type of inspection.

There can be no such item as an ISO 14001 checklist to perform an audit with. We can develope one to address the 17 elements that must be conformed to, or we can develope one that addresses the "52 shalls" that are between 4.2 and 4.6, but to have a do all, ask all list will never happen. Each system is unique with it's own unique qualities that have to be individually addressed, and our checklists have to reflect that.

Top Bottom