ISO9001:2015 clause 7.1.5 "Resources" (Formerly "Equipment")

N

nicoles6

I think I'm getting caught up in the word "resources" - for this clause, we need to ensure that we have equipment that is suitable and maintained, but when I see the word resources I think people... am I reading to much into this? I have been looking at this standard all day:bonk:
Thanks Covers!

B

BoardGuy

Re: ISO9001:2015 clause 7.1.5 "resources"

[FONT=&quot]This clause is a mix of reworded ISO 9001, Clause 7.6 requirements for determining the monitoring and measurement to be undertaken (1st Paragraph of 7.6) and the need to retain records (8th Paragraph of 7.6). The former use of the term “equipment” has been changed to “resources”.[/FONT]

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
I think I'm getting caught up in the word "resources" - for this clause, we need to ensure that we have equipment that is suitable and maintained, but when I see the word resources I think people... am I reading to much into this? I have been looking at this standard all day:bonk:
Thanks Covers!

Keep in mind that ISO 9001:2015 applies to organizations that provide "products and services." So while many of us in manufacturing are used to seeing hardware (devices - equipment) for measurements, in service organizations they may not use any hardware at all. Hence the generic term "resources."

Top Bottom