ISO9001 Registration Audit - We did it!!!!

A

Amanda H

Hi

Just a quick note to say THANK YOU! to everyone who helped with my enquires January last year (especially a BIG THANKYOU to David Mullins). We ended up putting the whole quality certification on hold and it raised it's "ugly" head about March this year. I was given six weeks to sort it all out, prepare the new manual/processes etc to the new standards and pass certification. I ended up doing it in 5 weeks !!!!!! Thanks David for the information you sent, it really helped me get my head around a few things before the crunch time came about.

Now, for my new problem, scheduling internal audits........ I'm finding it hard to work out what I should be auditing and when. For the past few months as I have found different things that need attention and have fixed them I then note them as found in an "audit" after it's all fixed and record my findings and how we plan to deal with it in the future etc . However with our initial audit for certification they said I needed show a schedule for future audits. Why am I finding this so hard???? Am I looking at this in the wrong way? Anyone else in the same boat.
Please, if anyone can shed some light and get this through my thick head I'd be grateful.

Congratulations...

Hi Amanda,

Glad to see you made it. Five weeks??? Wow... That would have been five tough weeks, I presume?

Anyway: Have a good look at the Auditing forum. I'm sure you'll find good hints there: http://Elsmar.com/Forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=22

(I'll copy this thread to that forum)

Now... You obviously listed your processes. How about setting a schedule for auditing them? I'll enclose the Excel tool I use for audit planning.

Best of luck :)

/Claes

Attachments

• audit plan 2002.xls
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,956
Top Bottom